Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IdMarine

I Want A Petition...Doomworld Does Not...

Guest IdMarine

Some of you out there think that having a petition to Id is a good idea...I agree of course. What raises my curiousity is that Doomworld would rather not (I learned this after speaking with Mordeth); which disappoints me, to be honest. Anyway, I suppose it would be really more realistic to ask the moderators from Doomworld if they'd reconsider. So if anything, please state your feelings on a Doomworld supported petition for Doom3 by replying to this post and making some new ones of your own regarding this. (the latter would be better as that would more likely catch the moderators' attention) So if you want this petition to happen, please post away, guys! Long live Doom!

A petition for something like this is not a good idea. id was not elected by gamers. They are not responsible to us in the same way an elected official is responsible to the people who put him/her in office. If you want id to know what you think, you are free to send them an email. Of course they are free to delete it without even reading it if they so choose. id can and will do what they please regarding Doom3 (or whatever it will be called). I think it's best to just let them do that.

Yes... But if they want their crap to sell better than EVER... They they should listen to comments like the ones on this forum.
It is always better to brainstorm with others... especially the one's who may reveal a whole new universe to you!!!

Guest doomgod12345

ok i think it is a bad thing do to that it is a game ID is makeing, it would also ruin the surprise of what they may have in the game and it would disappiont gamers who had other things in mind cause they got there hopes up. besides u can not make every one happy some want spirt enimies most want polygon, ok i think polygon is the way to go if we use all new 3d crad options. also the weapons let ID surprise us but i do agree about not have 1 hit kill weapons in deathmatch. that is one of the many things that made doom great it came out of no were and it was a very big surprise but i fear it has been ruinied