• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dylangivens

I think the new weapons should look this

Guest dylangivens

Check 'em out now!!!

What do you guys think? They are for my DooM MOD for Quake 3!!! Thought you would like to see them!!

dylan

Guest dylangivens

It's not done yet and the website is far from accurate. But if you still wanna see what's there, it's at http://www.rebornmod.cjb.net
Hope you all post in the message board!

dylan

There is a much better doom-style Plasma-Gun Mod for Q3A, but I forgot the URL. The weapons above look to fragile.

Guest JudgeDooM

Very cool! But he BFG seems too toy-ish. Add a pump shotgun (looking the same as the 1st DooM one, like you did for the plasma gun). I'm looking forward for your mod, when will it be out?

Hey, no commends to the picture I´ve posted? :(
I think this plasma gun looks nearly perfect!

Guest JudgeDooM

yeah very similar to the original DooM one

Guest dylangivens
Tetzlaff said:

I would use that but isn't that just a skin? Plus we want new models. But that model is not the final skin. Neither is the BFG. Those are works in progress! But we are going to have all the weapons! But the pistol is going to be something diffrent maybe

dylan

Guest HarlequiN
Tetzlaff said:

Howdy.

I just popped in to say thanks to Tetzlaff for his free plug for my gun.

Personally I know there's a few things wrong with my version, but it certainly isn't "just a skin". It's a total replacement for the vacum cleaner they put in Q3:A. I like the one at the top as well, but I always felt that a Doom plasma rifle should have a sodding great padded bit for Doom Guy to hold on to - for no other reason than it looks cool.

Anyway, you know where to find either one if you want them in Quake 3 to tide you over until Doom 3 finally appears.

See Ya,

HarlequiN

dylangivens said:

I would use that but isn't that just a skin? Plus we want new models. But that model is not the final skin. Neither is the BFG. Those are works in progress! But we are going to have all the weapons! But the pistol is going to be something diffrent maybe

dylan

Sorry Dylangivens, I feel a little bit like a dumbass because I just seem to criticize your work, but I hope you just take it as a motivation. I just wanted to show everyone Harlequin´s very cool plasma gun. But your weapons are also not bad, the model for the rocketlauncher for example looks really good.
Are you working on that "Generations Q3A" mod? I think I saw your weapon models there.