Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac-vile-whore

domm3.....no

in a sense it shud not be doom3,it shud be doom4 because of doom64,doom64 was a true sequel to doom2 with new enimies weapons and a whole new updated look,if they call it doom3 does that mean we all beat doom64 for nothing just to see it completly forgotten?

but this is my opinion and i cud be wrong

Guest Kaopectate

silly....
DOOM64 is just a port that they had to make look nice so that people would go out an buy it....Nobody would pay 50 bucks for a video game that they could get on the computer for less with more support, add-ons and features....

It should be DOOM ]|[....not even DOOM:(SOME CATCHY WORD HERE)

True as this may be doom 64 should have been for nothing, and in my oppion was a waste of time and should be forgotten. This is namely because 3d shooters for consoles suck ass, and especially those for N64 (stupid controller) anyway. They shouldn't have soiled Doom's good name by putting it on a console, let alone N64 (don't let me even get into Starcraft for the N64).

Either way this is my oppionion and feel free to bash me for it..

Cheers

SoKatH

Doom 64 did not happen it is a figment of your imagination!

come on,pain elementals with 3 heads,barons with red plasma
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhageha

i played doom 64 for like 5 seconds and thought this is absolut bollocks

If its gonna be DooM3, then it should be called DooM3: Infernal Sky, like the novels, that way, id Software would be forced to make DooM4: End Game! And if its not, then it would be DooM4, hello? Did everyone forget about Final DooM??? And even though DooM64 was a disgrace, it was still a DooM game, and has to be counted! So, how about, uh, DooM5? But no, id wants to call it DooM3: The Unreal. {no, it aint using the UT engine} But I agree thats a shitty name{:the unreal} God, if its gonna be that, they might as well call it Half-DooM!?! Oh well, they will call it whatever they want to call it, and we cant change that!

Guest BloodLustX
Tetzlaff said:

Ok, there was a mod called "Doom 3: Mr Smiley goes safari" but... :D

Why not call Doom 3:Hell in Hell :).