Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flamingsnotball

Oh my God! You killed Flynn! You bastard!

Guest Flamingsnotball

When you've obviosly drank to much beer, and you get your dumb-self killed, I think the game should humiliate you for being so idiotic and drunk by showing a replay of your death. Combined with some death music, any bored person watching you will laugh at you to the point of you breaking to tears (or their neck).
I'd like that. (heheh)

Guest Epiphany

What I would like to see is an occasional 'finish him' style death when you kill an opponent in Deathmatch, similar to that which they used in Blood's deathmatch mode. The opponent has no choice but to watch as you find some creative way to put an end to their life and if they fail then the person goes free with one percent health. I'm not saying that this should be a standard feature of Doom III deathmatch but an option none the less.

Guest Kaopectate

You know what would be kewl..if you die, then you can't load a save game for like 10 minutes or something, or last longer than it took you to die..you should be forced to start over with a pistol..even if it's like a really high level..lol...that'd piss people off...maybe for Ultra-Violence only (we all play on that setting anyway don't we folks???)

Kaopectate said:

You know what would be kewl..if you die, then you can't load a save game for like 10 minutes or something, or last longer than it took you to die..you should be forced to start over with a pistol..even if it's like a really high level..lol...that'd piss people off...maybe for Ultra-Violence only (we all play on that setting anyway don't we folks???)

Are you kidding, people would kill id for doing that.