Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

who should make the music for DooM 3? THESE..

it should be the death metal band Deicide
and the heavy metal band Pantera
and the band Slayer
and throw in some Lee Jackson (Shadow Warrior)
and Jeehun Hwang (Mechwarrior 2, Quake Mission Paks, Blast Chamber)
and never forget Bobby Prince and Trent Reznor

Guest Int86x

Whats wrong with people. Don't you all know that doom music IS bobby prince? It wouldn't be doom otherwise. We better not get another crappy musical score like quake, which was just a bunch of noise. Quake2 was awesome though. It wouldn't fit doom though. We need Bobby Prince.

Guest nothing

bobby prince faggot? Trent Reznor is the man

Guest Int86x

Whats with all these dumb new doom kids, stupid punk kids who want to ruin doom by making it these modern bs games with gay modern music and crap. Wheres all the old time doom players who would agree we need Bobby Prince?

"bobby prince IS doom"? i deffinately agree.
i would pay 30 bux extra for DooM if it was the cost
of having Bobby Prince's music in it. i just felt like
being crazy and suggesting some bands and other ppl put
in their fair share too. but bobby prince deffinately
set the mood appropriately for DooM. besides, it is good
music and that is why i have ordered Bobby Prince's DooM
music CD. if their could only be one person to make music
for DooM, i'd want it to be Bobby Prince.

Guest ncr
Int86x said:

Wheres all the old time doom players who would agree we need Bobby Prince?

I agree with you, we definitely need Robert Prince if the new DOOM is going to be able to fully retrieve the good old feelings.

Guest Kaopectate

Forget all this metal shit...Marines don't listen to metal..if anything it's classic rock...and bobby prince definately do the music....I also think that id should get SNK's music development team (they make great stuff..listen to the King of Fighters '99 soundtrack..some of that could be in DooM)..and release a soundtrack cd through Pony Canyon Inc.

...but that's just my opinion...

Guest fraggle`

i think britney spears should do the music

Guest Sir psycho sexy

i hope the britney spears thing was a joke

The music should not be just one style or one band it should be a mixture, also a lot of DOOM's atmosphere is created by the music it would not be doom if they put in modern music just to keep up with the times but if they added music that add to the atmosphere and builds you up at certain points of the game before suddenly going quiet before you meet some big mutha and crap your self.

BRITNEY SPEARS SUCKS AND WOULD NOT ADD ANY ATMOSPHERE EXCEPT CRAPPY WANTING TO KILL YOURSELF AND LEAVE THE GAME QUICKLY.

thankyou for listening

Guest fraggle`

I dont know what you're talking about, I think britney spears would be perfect for the new doom music, i mean she makes great music with a good beat which is just what you need for a game like this. I always listen to britney spears while playing doom.

Guest Sethsez

Yeah, when I'm playing Doom I always want to hear Britney's mouse-like voice squeaking about some ex-boyfriend, her trips to the mall, or..... damn, that's all she sings about.
One thing's for sure, though: When I hear her, I DO want to cause massive amounts of violence!

Guest Sethsez
Castlevania said:

"bobby prince IS doom"? i deffinately agree.
i would pay 30 bux extra for DooM if it was the cost
of having Bobby Prince's music in it. i just felt like
being crazy and suggesting some bands and other ppl put
in their fair share too. but bobby prince deffinately
set the mood appropriately for DooM. besides, it is good
music and that is why i have ordered Bobby Prince's DooM
music CD. if their could only be one person to make music
for DooM, i'd want it to be Bobby Prince.

I would like to hear a mix of Bobby Prince and Trent Reznor. Bobby writes some new stuff, and Trent remixes the classics (Trent can take old songs and remix tham, making them sound like the exact same song, but heavier (Listen to his remixes of March of the Pigs). Trust me, if all you know of Trent is Fragile, Downward Spiral, and Quake, you don't know the real NIN. Get Broken, Fixed, and his singles with remixes).