Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

8 full kilobytes of text. Worth your time.

Jesus Christ I fucking hate AEP. I was out of power for three Goddamn days! It *JUST* came back on while I was looking at a Remington double barrelled shotgun in Wal-Mart, so you can imagine just what I smell like.

I have a *GREAT* idea on how to keep the double barrelled shotgun yet make it realistic! It's towards the bottom, but first, there were a lot of things that cropped up while I was gone that I'm going to reply to here.

First of all, Goths used to be cool. I was a goth in '92. Yep, back BEFORE IT WAS A FASHION. Now it's all that faggot Marylin Manson and how cool it is to wear fishnet (which I never did; I'm not queer). Fashion ruins everything (he said while he still owns a leather trenchcoat). Let's all say a solemn prayer that Doom 3 doesn't get really popular!

To really understand Anime/Manga you have to be into the Japanese culture. It's also important to get it all Subtitled, and not Dubbed in English. They ALWAYS fuck up the translations. I still like Battle Angel and Project AK-O, that last one in particular made me laugh my ass off.

It's 100% official now, NIN is doing the soundtrack, so PLEASE shuddafuk up about it! If you don't like nails, too damn bad, turn it down. :Þ

As for Fear Factory selling out, I've noticed a trend. They've been getting consistently less metalish and more industrialish ever since their first album, "Soul Of A New Machine". I own them all. I still wouldn't part with any of them. And hey, dammit, I liked the "Cars" cover! Didn't anybody besides ME listen to '80s music?! Maybe what I really need to do is find myself a brand new lover.

Now then, as for when the numbers, ammo counts, and symbols shrink, I wasn't just bitching about Doom. EVERY game does this, even Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament! It's too Goddamn lame! How hard would it be to make them scalable? Now that I think about it, the only game like this that DOESN'T do it is the Doom port Legacy! "Wake up people, become educated, and think for yourselves."? I am thinking for myself, bucko. Who told you to be an asshole? I was making a suggestion, on a public bbs, about a Goddamn video game. Mellow out.

As for switching Q3A into 32 bit color for screenshots, you can't do that on a Voodoo 3, which I still have. I'm picking up a Radeon in a month or two, it still depends on whether or not I buy my Desert Eagle beforehand 'cuz that'll run me $1700!

Also, YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF CD TEXT? A lot of CDs released today HAVE CD TEXT. When you put them in a DVD player or your PC they automatically know the band, album title, genre, year, and every song title. Hell, my Delco CAR CD player does it too! It's not friggin' far fetched, either. I can put that in on every CD I burn too. There *is* such data on CDs, just not old CDs.

As for full hit detection, it wouldn't be exactly like Rainbow Six. In the original game your Marine was wearing a helmet, unlike Rainbow Six. Most of the demons (the non bio-mech ones anyways) wore no head protection whatsoever. *Plink*

Street, you ever take up my SOF challenge?

As for my DB Shotgun idea, here it is:
Okay, we all know that it's physically impossible to pull two shotgun shells from a backpack perfectly every damn time, right? You *DO* know that shotgun shells are packed end to end, right? And the reload button would be near useless on a double load shotgun anyways, right? So, what about a bandolier? A little nylon strap on the stock that holds six shells, better to make two of them on there so it holds six double barrelled blasts.

You fire it, pull two perfectly spaced shells from the bandolier, slam them in and you're ready to go. When you run the bandolier empty your reload time per shot should at the very least DOUBLE, if not quadrouple while you fumble for the shells out of your backpack.

When you press reload your Doom guy should flip the weapon into his other hand and start stuffing shells into the bandolier.

I think this would be much more realistic, and at the same time teach people to reload. :) After all, in real life, when you hear *click* you is phukt.

While I'm on my favorite subject here (airborne bodily shrapnel), is anyone else on this bbs as into firearms as I am?

How many of you have been to Magnum Research Inc., the website of the makers of the Desert Eagle? They also make the Baby Eagle, Lone Eagle, and some other crap, and without doubt their strongest weapon, the BFR.

Yep, the same guys that make the Desert Eagle make a revolver called the BFR. Supposedly it stands for Biggest, Finest Revolver even though it really is a BIG FUCKING REVOLVER. It comes in several flavors, my favorite is .440. Just as wide as a .44 magnum exept it's twice as long with a helluva lot more powder in it! If you wanted to blow a hole through a few flathead truck engines lined up that would be the pistol for you! Maybe it's just me but I think that this would be the perfect sniper weapon, for a video game anyways. The best part is it's LOUD AS FUCK so you can tell where the shot came from, unlike Half-Life: Opposing Farce.

Oh, and Flak Cannon's DO exist. They had them before Vietnam, and were used in Vietnam. They were single load short rifles that looked quite similar to the one in UT, but had to be split open and reloaded every shot. It only shot it out like a shotgun, no grenade. Still, it's a helluva cool weapon I think.

Anyone here know the difference between a firebomb and a molotov cocktail? Well, a firebomb is just gas (or kerosene if you care about yourself!) in a longneck with a rag stuffed in. A molotov cocktail is half gas, stuff in styrofoam until it won't take anymore (making it napalm! will burn underwater) then mix in the rest of the way with oil (so it clings to what it spashes on). Cap it, mix it well, stuff in a rag and no matter what the fuck is done IT WILL BURN until it runs out of fuel! The fumes alone are enough to kill you!

I know that has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand just felt like making sure everyone knew the difference. By the way, if you decide to do this, don't do it at school. :)

As for making real pipebombs, I know a dozen ways, and I'll be damned if I'm sharing one. The guy I knew from blew off four fingers so it's not something anyone needs to fuck with until the soldiers hit our streets!

By the way, I think I'm in love with the Italian shotgun manufacturer Benelli. They make an autoloading shotgun that can fire off all eight shells in under THREE SECONDS! There's no damn way a pump shotgun should be in Doom 3, supposedly way off in the future!

If anyone here still remembers my ideas for multiple ammuntion for every weapon, the only thing I need to repeat is that most flares really are the same size as a 12 gauge shell. So, you could load flares, 00 buckshot, 8 spreadshot, slugs, explosive shredders, and beanbags all in the same weapon. That's versatility! I think it would be cool to run around with your machine gun, just loading your shotgun with flares to light up the area. Also, flares give off a helluva lot of sulphur smoke so using them in an enclosed area should make the air toxic, but your guy is wearing a respirator anyways so I guess that would just mean some cool smoke particle effects. Nevermind, I just made myself sound like an idiot.

That's enough for a post. Another storm's coming tonight, I hope I don't lose power for another three days.

And if you reply to this, I'll now say beforehand, can you guys please get my nickname right? It's not Dead Nail, Deadnails, or even Deadnail. It's just deadnail, uncapitalized. And yes, a deadnail or deathnail is the last nail put into a coffin.

I'm a goth, remember?

Gee, I hope I don't get too many responses this time from people that open up with FUCK YOU or even worse, F--K YOU. If you wanna cuss me out go for it, don't censor yourself.

Hey....
Can you find a picture of a real flak cannon? That was like one of my favourite weapons in UT. By the way... fire can't burn in water, you see it needs oxygen. It would be like when lava goes into water... it gets bright but only for a second because it is completely submerged (by the way I know that lava isn't fire, but it's a good analogy). Oh and my last note is I know I spelt deadnail wrong. I just wanted to piss you off cause it's funny.

how do you know about pipe bombs and the intricicies of
flare bombs and shit? are you some sort of dude with a life
and a posse you hang out with and raise some hell with and have
a gang and smoke pot with them and hang out at goth raves and
just slut it up or what?

Guest Kaopectate
Psyonisis said:

Hey....
Can you find a picture of a real flak cannon? That was like one of my favourite weapons in UT. By the way... fire can't burn in water, you see it needs oxygen. It would be like when lava goes into water... it gets bright but only for a second because it is completely submerged (by the way I know that lava isn't fire, but it's a good analogy). Oh and my last note is I know I spelt deadnail wrong. I just wanted to piss you off cause it's funny.

Ahh..so silly...You said fire can't burn under water because it needs oxygen?? H20..Hydrogen2OXYGEN!!! fire needs to be over 400 degrees centegrate to burn under water..that's part of what the styrofoam is for....the torches that are made to burn underwater are called acetylene torches because that type of fuel burns at about 500 degrees centegrate. And I'd like to see you stand in 5 feet of water when lava rushes in on you..You'll boil to death. The lava still burns until the water cools the surface and the lava still burns until all of it is cooled....it just doesn't burn above water which you don't see...

Thanx, man, glad I don't have to explain EVERYTHING alla the time.

As for me running' around in a posse, raisin' havoc, well, I work too damn long to screw around. I mostly play video games and work, with sleep pulling in a distant third. At this point right now I gotta go to work in a few hours and I've got a solid two hours of sleep under my belt.

Won't be too bad; I've worked a few days in a row before without sleep. You'd be surprised what you can get used to when you have a sleeping disorder.

As for burning underwater, flares do that too.

As for the shrapnel gun, in real life it's not called a 'Flak Cannon'. I have a shitty memory but I *think* it was called a Beryl Rifle or something. Not Beryl, some guy's name that began with a 'B'. Oh well.

Isn't it 'centigrade' and not 'centigrate'? Don't know myself, I prefer farenheight which I'm sure I just misspelled.

Castlevania said:

how do you know about pipe bombs and the intricicies of
flare bombs and shit? are you some sort of dude with a life
and a posse you hang out with and raise some hell with and have
a gang and smoke pot with them and hang out at goth raves and
just slut it up or what?

Do I know how to make pipe bombs and the intricacies of flare bombs and shit?

Well, yeah. Pipe bombs are the easiest, and one of the most important things is what pipe you choose. CO2 cartridges work nicely if you just want a small boom. Flare bombs are trickier, but it also depends if you're trying to blast a hole through sheet metal or not. You really gotta watch how much magnesium you use, the heat will show up on satellite photographs anyways! As for shit, it's mostly digested food being expelled from the body as it's no longer of use.

Am I some sort of dude with a life and a posse who hang out with and raise soem hell with and have a gang and smoke pot with them and hang out at goth raves and just slut it up or what?

Do I have a life? Nope. Don't need one either, I have a Pentium III. As for my posse there's a group of usual potheads that I can hang out with. We don't bother to raise any hell; the ghetto is less then fifteen minutes away, hell is everywhere already. Don't have a gang, don't need a gang. Haven't smoked pot since I was seventeen, I work, remember? Drug tests. Goth raves suck. Actually, all raves suck. I just hang out near the back and hit on chicks 'till I find one on ecstacy. You know when you find one when she'll instantly agree to the nastiest thing you can imagine. :)

As for slutting it up, what in the fuck are you insinuating?

Anything else you guys want to ask about me? Five foot eleven, two hundred seventy five pounds, dark brown hair, green eyes, six and a half inches, what else do you want to know?

Why, yes, I did pay $450 of my money for a leather trenchcoat. So I guess I still am a Goth even if I won't give head to Marylin Manson like any new Goth.

Kaopectate said:

Ahh..so silly...You said fire can't burn under water because it needs oxygen?? H20..Hydrogen2OXYGEN!!! fire needs to be over 400 degrees centegrate to burn under water..that's part of what the styrofoam is for....the torches that are made to burn underwater are called acetylene torches because that type of fuel burns at about 500 degrees centegrate. And I'd like to see you stand in 5 feet of water when lava rushes in on you..You'll boil to death. The lava still burns until the water cools the surface and the lava still burns until all of it is cooled....it just doesn't burn above water which you don't see...

Chemical formulae like H2O don't just mean that if you have a bunch of hydrogen and oxygen.. you can make water. The atoms bond together to form a NEW substance. Table salt (NaCl) is made up of a poisonous metal (Sodium) and a poisonous gas (Chlorine). Yet, it is essential to health. If something reacts with Chlorine, it doesn't mean that it will neccessarily react with salt. NaCl is a whole new pure substance. As for the burning, fire is not a substance either. You cannot have flames in water. A piece of paper requires 451 farenheit to burn. Yet, you can't put it in water and expect it to burn. And yes, lava would kill you if you were in that situation, but that is because it is extremely hot still. Besides, lava is not fire, and I just used it as an analogy referring to fire because of the heat. And one more thing about H2O... there is a chance that there is oxygen in the water, but there is so few in amounts that it would not have much effect.

I used to remember shit like that too, until I hate a real cocksucker of a science teacher and since then I haven't really given much of a damn.

Things do burn underwater, bucko. Sad but true. Magma being one of them, fires of an extremely high temperature being another. Such as a magnesium flare. In Vietnam we used Napalm spraying tanks just so they couldn't pour water on it and put the fire out. No matter what, napalm burns until it's out, not even water will stop it.

451 Farenheit and 100 Celsius are the boiling points of water I think, if not the 273 or something for F. In any case, Napalm burns at several thousand degrees.

If you still don't believe me, get a small cup. Fill it half-way with gasoline. Buy a stereo. Break up the styrofoam packing and drop it into the gas until it won't eat anymore. Don't touch it; at that point it will have the consistency of vaseline and it'll take DAYS to get that shit off of you. Light it and throw it in your swimming pool. Pretty cool, huh? How you can barely see the flame (easier at night) but smoke and bubbles are still just pouring right out of the water? What's even cooler is when it burns a hole right through the bottom of your pool and it costs several hundred dollars to repair it! Try it on a neighbor's pool so you can go to jail and get beaten and raped by some hip gangsta wannabes.

Now if you wanna have some real fun, buy 3 different sizes of pipes each about half an inch between both walls when you fit them all inside of each other. Fill the inner most one with any explosive you have lying around, fill the middle one with some napalm and oil mix, and fill the third one with broken glass or pebbles or roofing nails. As the fuse burns down it will ignite the napalm which will set of the explosive which will send bits of napalm and shrapnel in every direction.

BTW, I wouldn't fuck around with this unless:
A: It's WWW3.
B: You know abso-fucking-lutely what you're doing, and you don't 'cuz I left out around 75% of the details!
C: You don't mind felony charges and assrape in prison.

If you kill yourself or your dog or your neighbor, don't blame me. You think typing sucks now, wait until you try to type with only six fingers left... assuming you live if you fuck up.

It's always fun to know what you can do with what you have lying around the house. Most people don't know it but you can make plastic explosives out of Clorox bleach. It's also cool how you can get legally high with nutmeg or banana peels.

Don't ask me for any specific details on explosives either, I don't need that kind of Karma. My luck is bad enough. Hell, run a search on Yahoo! and you can find what you need to make a Nuclear Bomb. The only trick is getting a hold of Uranium. Then again, exactly which city is pissing you off?

Guest Kaopectate

oh u can get uranium...

just not uraniun-239.. :)

Im interested in weapons as well - and their physics.

*If you shoot a person that has armor on, it will hurt them underneith from the kinetic energy even if it doesn't go through the armor to do structural damage.
*However, if the armor has a thick padding/cushion of some kind inbetween the armor and the person, then shooting that person will have little or no effect.
*Combined with a small coolant system this armor would not only be comfortable, but highly-protective as well.

*The metallic element used in lightbulb-filaments: Tungsten is almost as strong as diamonds are. It is used in armor-piercing bullets and would make a very tough extrnal layer for armor plating, with titanium as the next layer, and another layer of tungsten under that.

I like your multiple-ammo idea but i have one question about it:
How would the different ammo types be dispersed?
Would a random percentage of ammo to be picked up be of different kinds like black-talons and Explosive for the high-calibre bullets.
Or would there actually be different clips and boxes of each named type of ammo (like a box of 8 spreadshot, a pile of slugs, a clip of black talons?)

Guest Kaopectate

Why stop there..there's a process currently under testing which manufactures diamond dust straight from pressurized coal/carbon/steam in a special device...you could just put a few layers of that stuff in their and you'd be bullet proof...

It's incredibly cheap too...about the same cost as plating with aluminum...

deadnail said:

First of all... it's not like I'm gonna do that.
Second... how you get high off nutmeg and banana peels?

Guest Flamingsnotball

Cool, I'm into guns. butnot as much as you (that's a compliment).
I own a remington 1100. I can shoot all 5 rounds in it in under a second if I pull the trigger with my middle finger. Ohyea, I got a kickass rifle too.I can hit anything for about 350 yards. the ammo types is a killer idea! but of course if you change ammo types you will have to unoad your weapon then reload with the differnt ammo. I know i didnt mention it earlier but i have a double action revolver. A revolver is A MAN'S GUN. SPECIALY A .44 MAGNUM. and yes i do know how to make bombs,but they aint stable. And just so i dont piss ol' deadnail off i will not censor myself soooooo SEE-YA-FUCKIN-LATER

Guest Kaopectate
Psyonisis said:

scrape the insides of the peels (the white flaky stuff) off of about 5 bananas..roll it up and smoke it.

Works with peanut skins(not shells) too.

deadnail said:

i didnt mean slut it up, i meant SLUM it up.
and you only outlength me by a half inch
but that is dishonorable on my part because i am 6'2 in height
and 16 years old. so i should have a bigger rod of man spam
than that...oh well, im a babe magnet anyway :B

deadnail said:

Thanx, man, glad I don't have to explain EVERYTHING alla the time.

As for me running' around in a posse, raisin' havoc, well, I work too damn long to screw around. I mostly play video games and work, with sleep pulling in a distant third. At this point right now I gotta go to work in a few hours and I've got a solid two hours of sleep under my belt.

Won't be too bad; I've worked a few days in a row before without sleep. You'd be surprised what you can get used to when you have a sleeping disorder.

As for burning underwater, flares do that too.

As for the shrapnel gun, in real life it's not called a 'Flak Cannon'. I have a shitty memory but I *think* it was called a Beryl Rifle or something. Not Beryl, some guy's name that began with a 'B'. Oh well.

Isn't it 'centigrade' and not 'centigrate'? Don't know myself, I prefer farenheight which I'm sure I just misspelled.

awesome, i thought you were some loser with a life
but now that i see you are one of us, we can be friends.
but i fear some of the people who come here have a life and
i dislike them. one more thing, it may be hard to get a hold
of uranium...so why not just make it? anything can be made.
just get the right arrangement for the atoms and anything
is possible.

Hey Flamingsnotball, the .440 is just like the .44 magnum, except the bullet is twice as long and is much more accurate, besides hitting twice as hard! Look into the BFR, for only $500 it's one sweet mutha of a gun. See ya fuckin later yerself there bucko.

Thanks for the significa about Tungsten, sirgalahadwizar. As for the ammo, it would be in different colors. Normal clips would be of course normal, let's say explosive ones would have red tape around them. Makes them easy to spot and discern, and saves modelling time. Just skins. The skin for the buckshot in SoF sucks major pecker, it's just black and red with two giant zeros on it. How long did they spend on it, 45 seconds?

Sorry Castlevania, wait what am I sorry for it was your typo. Anyways, how can I slum it up when I'm slumming alla the damn time. Cock size doesn't matter anyways, it's what you do with it that counts. I had my cokehead girl come seventeen times once, I bet her backseat is still wet. Remember kiddies, BRING A TOWEL! Some lessons just suck to learn the hard way!

Nope, can't find a pic of a real 'flak cannon', hell, I can't even remember what it's really called. You're right too, lives suck. People with lives should be punished. As for my name... don't fuck with me boy! I am deadnail, lord of your vagina!

Hey Kaopectate, the banana peels work faster if you bake them at around 350 until they darken first. As for nutmeg, just sniff it. Just don't blame me when you fuck up your mucous membrane and have a runny nose all the time. :Þ

There, that takes care of that. Anything else?

Guest Kaopectate

I don't do drugs anywayz. >:P

lol

Guest ragjunkie

u r all fucking gun nuts and u probably think the trench coat mafia kids where cool. Why the fuck do u wanna talk about guns like that (ha ha i blew someones head off) u are all sick basterds if u think guns r cool. explosives? wtf is that all about u think that blowing stuff up makes u cool it makes u a loser with no life keep that sort of shit to science lessons not on the streets and shit and anyway wtf would we wanna no how big you dick is just fuck of get a life get a girlfriend and get laid. You could not b a goth u r to uncreative all u wanna do is shoot stuff (lame arse) fishnets r not new the first person to wear one was jonney rotten (if u dont know who that is he was the lead singer of the punk band the sex pistols) goth is not in we get taken the piss out of at school 4 being goths!
shut the fuck up and get a life that applies to everyone who said how cool guns and stuff r in this post. If u wanna flame me go ahead i dont give a toss. i would at leats have the knolage i have a life!

the fact is, if you had a life you wouldn't be bitching
to these guys as much as you are now. you are so serious about
ranting and raving on this message board about how angry you are
they like guns. you ask why we would want to know how big
his dick is...why are you so upset about him volunteering the
information? is your dick a lot shorter and you are angry
now or something? i'm glad their are at least some people
out there who can give honest answers to shit like that.
you yourself probably talk about that shit, and tell people you
have zulu warrior ancestry and your dick is 13 inches or
something. but don't take offense at this message, because
your message was so strange and stupid i am kind of thinking
you were joking anyway. if so, take no offense.

Kaopectate said:

scrape the insides of the peels (the white flaky stuff) off of about 5 bananas..roll it up and smoke it.

Works with peanut skins(not shells) too.

Oh bullshit.

:P

Psyonisis said:

Simple. You don't.

:P

ragjunkie said:

You think I thought the trenchcoat mafia kids were cool? What the hell is wrong with you? Yeah, I like guns. Lots of people like guns. Just because I like a gun doesn't mean that I'm going to run around shooting people. The door to freedom is lined with muskets, and it's paranoid people like you that are afraid of protecting yourself that are the first to die in a war.

Shooting people in a video game is release. Would you rather I try it in real life?

Blowing stuff up makes me cool? Who the hell said I was cool? The last thing I want is to be cool. Most people thought of as cool are really shitheads. I don't even like the word 'cool'. It's just 1910's black slang; I don't even like modern slang.

As for the bombs knowledge is power. I could go my whole fucking life without ever making one of those things. Hell, I'd live a great life if I knew I never had to. But if a Goddamn tank rolls down my street blowing up every house it's nice to know that I can destroy the sonovabitch instead of just sitting around with my thumb up my ass.

I can't be a Goth? Why? Because Marylin Manson sounds like shit to me? The idea of sodomy disgusts me? I refuse to pretty myself up for anything? Because I can type a full sentence?

Goths used to be smart back in the day. I don't even call myself a modern Goth, I'm a romantic Goth, which is how this whole deal got started. Now it's just bullshit fashion.

I'm uncreative? Read one of my books. Flip though one of my sketchbooks. Listen to my ideas. Think before you type.

As for fishnets, yeah I knew that the guy from Sex Pistols wore them. I just don't put any validity into people that commit suicide.

You get the piss taken out of you at school for being goths? Then pick another fashion. Real goths don't need to talk about other people (or wear fishnet or makeup). Real goths don't bitch about how hard their life is; the beautiful concept about being a goth was that you knew more than everyone else and you chose to be different. Unfortunately, now it's mostly people that are trying to imitate Blade or the Matrix.

Interview With A Vampire was a fictional movie, I hope you know. A lot of braindead goths think it was real.

Shut the fuck up and get a life? Well, at least it wasn't in all caps or misspelled. I'll never shut the fuck up. I'm making valid points about a video game. Why the hell are you here? Why would I want a 'life' if it makes me anything more like you? If working full time, owning a nice Pontiac, hanging out with my friends whenever I can, and not being a raging asshole when it's not necessary doesn't get me a 'life' then I don't want one.

You would "at leats have the knolage i have a life"?

Can you even spell it?

What makes you think you're better than me?
You've done more drugs?
You've fucked more whores?
You've been 'more goth' and worn fishnet and makeup?
Old Christian people get scared when they look at you?

Oooh, intimidating. Just sit back for a minute. Realize that you really are trapped into a fashion that has been proposed on you. Realize that the only reason you don't like other people is because you instantly judge and hate them first. Realize that you are still just a little kid sitting in front of his daddy's computer, bitching about something that makes absolutely no difference whatsoever in your own 'life'.

Fuck me?

Yeah, I'm offended. I deal with tiny, insecure minds like yours on a daily basis. Even if the best way is just to ingore you, I'll still try to talk some sense into you. Be it a worthless effort or not.

Oh, and Stphrz, it's not bullshit. Just because you've never heard of it or tried it doesn't make it bullshit.

Guest Kaopectate
deadnail said:

They'll never understand it no matter how many times you explain it deadnail...

Guest ragjunkie
deadnail said:

u call me paranoid but u r the one who talks about tanks rolling down the street! whent did i ever talk about suicide??? im not a goth im a punk anyway and i wouldnt as u put it CHANGE MY FASHION why the hell would i want to changemyself because of peer preassure? I also never mentioned interview with a vampire so i dont know why u brought that up. Who said i dont like other people? i love other people i just dont like people that r so uncreative that they must destroy things too please themselfs. anyway i have never followed any ashion that has been imposed on me so just fuck off and get your facts straight

btw i am not lame enough that i would have to get a whore!

Okay, so now I'm paranoid because you think I'm expecting tanks to roll down my street? It's a figure of speech. It don't ever expect shit to change. It helps to be ready in case it does change.

As for suicide, that's what that guy from Sex Pistols did; I mentioned it because I have no use for people who would kill themselves.

Oh, you're a punk then? That's much better. I have much more respect for punks than goths. I went to a punk show, all fucked up for it. Just curious, but do you use elmer's glue or hair gel? I had to use elmer's glue. Really, the only two punk bands I like are the Ramones and Therapy.

I assumed you were a goth. Oh well.

As for Interview With A Vampire, I've actually gotten into a fistfight with a braindead goth who just would not quit until he convinced me that the movie was based on a true story. In the end he sucker punched me and I nailed him in the throat and left him on the floor.

The only things I destroy are sheets of paper with circles on them and polygonic demons.

Usually punks are true; there are very few fashion punks, I'll give you that. If you'd of mentioned that sooner I would've put much more validity into what you said.

Still, there's not much validity at all. I'm making a post, about a Goddamn video game, on a public BBS.

You, on the other hand, are pointlessly attacking me. Why?

I thought Doom was a game for people who liked the concept of saving the world single handedly with a shitload of firepower. If that's so, then just what the hell purpose do you serve here?

Guest ragjunkie

ok man lets call it quits i thought u where some phyco sitting in your bedroom waxing up your shotgun but you obviously arent. goths can take it all a bit 2 seriouly ill admit but the goths i know dont and r cool. Who ever u got into that fight with is a total loser i he thought the film was realm (lol @ how lame people can b) it was sid not jon who killed himself and he was a total smackhead who had lost the only person he ever cared about so i will forgive him. The only thing i was complaining about in the first place was the way u where talking about guns made u sound like a nut but u have shown yourself other wise. I like to blow shit up in science class and doom so i geuss we are on the same wavelenght!!

Call it quits, eh?

You don't wax shotguns, you OIL them. You have to, too. Otherwise they rust up and jam. It's cool to just oil them once a year though. You spend between $300 and $500 on something and you'll take care of it.

As for being psycho, go smoke a banana.

You know some classic goths? That's a rarity.

Yeah, I figured that guy was a loser. The little shit took a strip of skin off of my chin about the size of a quarter. I just left him choking on his own blood. It took all of my moral fiber to not stomp him into a coma.

As for Sid killing himself, I still don't care. If you going to kill yourself you need to make it cool; you only get to do it once. I figure, I'd either cover my body in candy and jump off of a building near an elementary school. Either that, but the coolest way I thought of suicide is:
1. Do something that will make the life of every human being easier. Cure cancer, figure out cold fusion, etc...
2. Swallow a bomb about the size of a plum. That size is plenty big enough, and make sure you rig up a switch. Make sure you swallow it four to five hours before you go in front of the cameras so it's in your intestines.
3. Pick the stupidest possible time during your press conference, when you pointing at a blackboard or something, and just hit the switch in your pocket and literally blow your insides all over the first five rows of newscasters.

This one is cool because:
1. It will instantly traumatize millions of people.
2. When they realize it was a suicide, no one will ever understand just why in the hell you did it.

Not that I'm suicidal, mind you. It's just that me and a few friends thought up some of the most retarded and insideous ways to kill ourselves a few years back. It was... interesting.

Paul: I got one, I'll light a stick of trinitrotalumate and shove it up my ass.

Me: You still might live. Besides, those fuses last for about thirty seconds.. how long would it take? You used to shoving things up your ass?

Paul: Just you, you sweet ass bitch. No, I'll just slam it in and be done with it and light it later I guess.

Me: Suck it and die. What if that kills you?

Paul: What?

Me: Dink. What if you bleed to death while shoving a stick of TNT up your ass? *drops pencil* Now that would simply be the fucking coolest obituary in the world.

Paul: What? "He bled to death while trying to sodomize himself with a stick of TNT?"

Anyways, it was better than school work. Even though back then when we weren't talking about strange shit we were talking about when the Doomatic deathmatch or Hexen deathmatch was gonna be at.

You don't like us talking about guns here?

What is the ***ONE*** thing that's guaranteed in Doom 3????

You get to shoot things with big guns. :)

We're just letting out which guns are cool. I for one really am sick of sniper rifles, when it could be a .440 BFR and be just as effective yet take up ten times less carrying space.

I am a gun nut, 100% certified.

I never blew shit up in class. Well, not intentionally.

So we're about the same wavelength then? Fine. Don't care. I'd still like to know why you came onto a board about a video game and just went off on me for liking guns.

It's not like this thread matters anymore anyways... heheh.

and about goths and punks...i think all of them = fashion
victim. i mean, they all look the same. how can it be about
originality? one thing for sure is it is about being
different. but still, some goths and punks are more real than
others. some are more in it for the fashion than others. my idea of a true punk? the minimum requirement is you got to like
punk music. my idea of a true goth? the requirements are a desire
to be different, and a liking for music like Kevorkian Death
Cycle. hey, i like some of the music old sk00l goths like,
like the chikc on www.sinnonence.com
and i like offspring and bad religion (some say they are not
punk bands). but i dont dress punk or goth, but i guess it gives
me the heart of a goth. i guess you'd know more than i do about
it than i do, deadnail.