Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Hell, for all I freaking care...

Who cares what music DooM3 will have? You can use your own CD in any CD powered game {thats music is on cd} And who cares what the graphics look like, for all I care they could use the DooM{1} engine, hey, that way, it would run FAST and have MILLIONS of monsters, and MILLIONS of weapons!!!!! Oh, and MILLIONS of levels!!! But thats {of course} not gonna happen. Besides, its not like we can change what id Software wants to do!? Now can we!? {ps. my page is finished...}

well actually thee wouldnt be thousands of monsters (not on screen anyway) because the original doom engine could only produce 60 sprites onscreen at a time, any other ones would flicker out

Guest Kaopectate

Wait a second...
If the game runs off of the cd though (which would suck) then how would you be able to listen to other cds unless you used another cd player...

masterhassan said:

well actually thee wouldnt be thousands of monsters (not on screen anyway) because the original doom engine could only produce 60 sprites onscreen at a time, any other ones would flicker out

Hmm, 60 monster at a time to fight would still be kick ass! images 30 imps, 10 cyberdmons, 5 spiderminds, 10 chaingunners, and 5 archviles! Or heck, maybe some new monsters too.

Kaopectate said:

Wait a second...
If the game runs off of the cd though (which would suck) then how would you be able to listen to other cds unless you used another cd player...

Easy solution, buy a cheap 4x or something, and have it installed. And if worse come to worse, use you cd player {im asuming you have one} stereo.