Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

I HAVE AN ENEMY IDEA

How about using demons that look like the ones that were on all the walls in Doom? Such as a real demon that has the face of the icon of sin, but is not a wall but a real moving entity (could be a boss type enemy). There was also walls that shown pictures of weird alien type creatures in Doom. Makeing them into real enemies would be very kewl.

I had that idea too! You come to the icon of sin, you start blasting shit into it's brain, but THEN, it stands up, imagine how fucking big that guy would be >:->

I'm talking about the other ICON. That one thats in the end in Wolfenstein? That would be scary!

Guest Space Tomato
DiSTuRBeD said:

I had that idea too! You come to the icon of sin, you start blasting shit into it's brain, but THEN, it stands up, imagine how fucking big that guy would be >:->

I see 2 Problems

1# How would you hit the brain

2# He could kill you in the blink of an eye if he hada weapon

Shaviro said:

yeah. They are scary as HELL. And very doomish!

Yeah, I also had that idea, I even drew what it would look like! {Sin!} But I never seen an "Icon" at the end of Wolfenstien, what was it? I only seen the "Death Angel" thingy in spear of destiny.

Guest TossMonkey

That 'icon' is a very cool looking demon! dont forget their have been similar looking demons in all of ids game (the 3d ones, maybe not wolf though, and yes quake2 had a pic of a demon on a boss level) the one pic i think would be cool is the one from quake3 though with all the horns and stuff!! its very cool!! another thing I want to be able to dismember some of the lesser hellspawn like imps and things (dismembering a cyberdemon has gotta be tough!!) and have them still come towards you even though you have blown their legs off (they'd drag their bodies with their hands) and once you blow their arms off they just wiggle on the floor!!! then you use your chainsaw to gut the thing then finally you take its head off with you shotgun!!!! cool eh?

Jeremy said:

Yeah, I also had that idea, I even drew what it would look like! {Sin!} But I never seen an "Icon" at the end of Wolfenstien, what was it? I only seen the "Death Angel" thingy in spear of destiny.

Oh. Sorry. I meant the 2 icons on the walls in the exit room in the wolfenstein levels.

OK what about this, a snake-skeleton with a lost soul as a head? I think that would be pretty weird and freaky, and I've always wanted to see some sort of skeleton enemy so you can shoot it and have it break apart.

Guest Kaopectate
DiSTuRBeD said:

Too much like Super Metroid...but that would be kinda kewl...I'd like to see some of the pictures from the walls be monsters...all except for that weird horned head with the blood pouring out of its mouth... I always thought that one was stoopid.

Guest LRM
geekmarine said:

OK what about this, a snake-skeleton with a lost soul as a head? I think that would be pretty weird and freaky, and I've always wanted to see some sort of skeleton enemy so you can shoot it and have it break apart.

Hey geekmarine, wasn't the revenant a skeleton enemy that broke apart when you killed it?

Guest DeAD_Stuff
Shaviro said:

Oh. Sorry. I meant the 2 icons on the walls in the exit room in the wolfenstein levels.

i want some monster that change model and become more stronger if you cut them the arts,may some tentacles would come out and thingsy, and possessed and mutated human but VERY strong and cool to see