Hell Knight
Spider Mastermind
Cyber Demon
High Vile
Succubbii
Mancubus
Hell Banshee
Phantasm

I'll post the explainations and descriptions later.

Guest dylangivens

Uh....if I'm not mistaken, John said that not all the orginal creatures were going to be used. I think a few might be in there (imp, cacodemon and Reverent) but most are going to be new ones.

Guest nimrodd

no,no,no. This list of enemies is purely my opinion of what would be cool to see. I had notes i made on what each monster should look like, but i can't seem to find it...
i'll post 'em when i find 'em.

Guest Kaopectate

Hrmm...

Both the Revenant and the Archvile are A LOT nastier than a Mancubus...In fact, mancubii are pretty weak. I hope id dumps them from DooM 3 or does some major change to give them SOME difficulty.

I think THE BOSS (as in the big final boss) should be a super beefed up version of the Archvile, with a little bit of Icon of Sin stuff mixed in. You should have to get up close and personal to it too, like plasma weapons, bullets and shells won't work on it, so you'd have to use like Chainsaw, Fists and Rockets.
Enemies should also be spawned all over the level ala Icon of Sin and the Archvile boss should turn them into ghosts when it walks over them (hehe...can use only rocket explosions to kill them...hehe). I think that would be cool.

Revenants should be HARDER too. *Gasp*

dylangivens said:

Uh....if I'm not mistaken, John said that not all the orginal creatures were going to be used. I think a few might be in there (imp, cacodemon and Reverent) but most are going to be new ones.

I Think/Hope your mistaking!.

I would hate to miss a monster from DooM2!

Guest nimrodd

First of all, yes it is true that John said not all the original enemies would be used. I didn't take that into account when i made this list. However, here is a breif description of the new characters i suggested.
Poltergiest- this is a demon that is a pure shadow. It looks almost like a whisp of wind(like the cloud spell from Castlevania SOTN) and can quickly move around through the air. It does not attack, but instead almost coaxes the player to follow it. It can either guide you through puzzling areas, or lead you into an ambush. Use Caution!!
Diabolyss- a great horned beast with the speed of a Mutant and the pummeling power of a Shambler!
Hell Knight- though this character isn't new, this version is different. It is a great winged demon with an armored head and a blazing scythe. It can fly, and also charges.
High Vile- the Mother of all Viles! 'Nuff said!
Succubbii- female demons! Not only can they take it, but they can dish it. These femmes attack in groups, hurling super fast fireballs. They fly, and can even evade your return fire. Good Luck!
Hell Banshee- a small demon that emits health-draining sonic waves in your direction. He isn't very fast, so don't stay in one place too long!
Phantasm- I envisioned this boss to be the HARDEST. Just for good measure, I'd make it so when you find this bad boy, he's in the middle of punishing a Cyber Demon! He sees you and sics ol' cyber on you. When you defeat cyber, Phantasm becomes angry and decapitates the cyber demon! He can go invisible like a specter, and emits an energy charge that sweeps the entire room, killing anything that isn't under cover. After a few shots from your weapon, he begins morphing into different bosses, using their powers as his own. If you beat this guy, you're the s---!