Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Whoa! Whoawhoawo, wait a minute...

Someone said some monsters from DooM will not be in the new DooM {suposedly Romero} Damn, it best well have these ones! : Cacodemon, Cyberdemon, Spidermind, Barron o' Hell, Imp, Deamon, and a full body, beefy "Sin"!!! They cant take those out! I can se the Revenant, and all those extra slapped in DooMII monsters, but PLEASE! Not those ones! {No, dont get me wrong, I love all the DooMII baddies!} -Jeremy

Guest LRM

Wait, they say that the original demons are going. WAAAAHHHHH!!
I love those demons!

Not all of the original demons are going. Just the ones that they don't like. I'm fine with this. Looking at some of the textures in Q3A I'm sure they can come up with some really wicked looking baddies so you probably won't miss them anyways.

Guest Spectre

It would be nice to see the Mancubus make a return as well.

Whatdayamean about the ones they don't like, what ones are those?

I don't like: Mancubus, Pain Elementals, Shotgun Guards, or SS Officers
(I only said shotgun guards because I wouldn't care too much if they got rid of em').

*They need a mech of some kind in there - like an automated defense system went ary that kills anything it sees - monster or otherwise (and even though cyberdemon is a mech, im talking something different)

*They need more zombies with more dangerous weapons (ie, more dangerous than chaingun sargeant).

*If you are cornered by a cyberdemon, you shouldn't survive.
(example: long hallway with + junction, you are cornered at one end, cybie just came around corner and there is enough space to slip past. If you try to slip past he splits you with a rocket, if you try to fight he gets really close so he doesn't miss.)

Monsters i like the least':(Lost Soul, Pain Elemental, Revenant):

OK Monsters:(Zombie Guy, Shotgun Guy, ChaingunGUY, Demon, Spectre, Macubus, Arch-vile):

GOOD Monsters:(Hell Knight, Baron of Hell, Cyberdemon, Spider MasterMind, Imp, Arachnotron):

The Very Best:( THE CACODEMON):

If Cacoguy leaves...I leave....Heh...

Guest Mariner
deadnail said:

Not all of the original demons are going. Just the ones that they don't like. I'm fine with this. Looking at some of the textures in Q3A I'm sure they can come up with some really wicked looking baddies so you probably won't miss them anyways.

I want The Brained Guy In This Game Even Stronger Shoots 3 Guys Out At A Time And Can Use A Machine Gun