Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mancu666

REAL Single Player or BOT-Single Player Mode?

Guest Mancu666

Hi Guys !

I REALLY hope that DOOM3 will have an ORIGINAL, CLASSIC Single-Player Mode! Cause: A Single Player Mode where u can only play against bots is soo lame!

What do u guys mean? Classic Style ? Or BOT-Style?

Cu - Mancu

Guest mancuvus

what a fuck is bot game?, i really dont know but the kind of game i wanna see in doom3 must be like the original one, i think that is what you are talking about, am i right???

Quake 3, Unreal Tourney

both are bot games, this means if you play in single-player, then there is no massive army to beat, only spawned bots (5 or less opponents in a level).

It would be cool to have a bot option in case you want to play some heavy AI witohut another human to play against, but it doesn't belong in SP unless it's co-op.

Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament are multiplayer games with a training section where you can play against bots. If you want to call this sub section "single player" or "bot game" I donĀ“t care, but it is just confusing.

Doom III will be a single player game, not "real single player" or "classic single player", just single player and we all know what it is!

Guest mancuvus
sirgalahadwizar said:

Quake 3, Unreal Tourney

both are bot games, this means if you play in single-player, then there is no massive army to beat, only spawned bots (5 or less opponents in a level).

It would be cool to have a bot option in case you want to play some heavy AI witohut another human to play against, but it doesn't belong in SP unless it's co-op.

ok tanx, its ok that there could be an option to a bot but the oeriginal game play have to be as the first dooms