Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

* !!! ++D++I++S++O++R++D++E++R++ !!! *

Hi guys…. Some new ideas to confront you with…

Helmet vision> It would be cool when you’d put on a helmet of some sort, you’d suddenly see everything like when you put your dad’s glasses on…

Night vision> What about nightvision? In dark places you can’t see sh*t. But with these goggles on you see everything in thermic vision. (Creatures would be green while his surroundings remain dark)…

Weather> It would be nice if the weather changed… How about some rain, thunder, lightning, or a level which is full of snow. That would change the level into a dramatic, depressing scene… Or some levels during NIGHT !!!
That is super-duper-scary !!!!!!

Black&White> See everything in B&W as an extra option… Pretty scary Like in the movies (Blair Witch Project, Schindler’s List.). It gave <<<These movies a dramatic, scary and depressing effect… I would like to see something like this as an extra option… Of course you wouldn’t set this is a standard option. Many people probably think this sucks…

Fire> It would be realistic if settings in the level could burn…

Stuff> When you kill some dude in most games, the body suddenly vanishes into thin air for no reason. If they could make the engine fast enough, i’d like to see empty gun-shells, dead body’s and stuff on the floor. When you come back it’s still there !!! that would be nice…

Intro> I thought of this many times… How about putting an extra cd into the box. With nothing on it, except The Soundtrack, and something like a 20 minute intro !!! I don’t know how they will succeed in doing this but it would be very nice… A very long intro takes you deeper into the game !!! It doesn’t even have to be high-quality movies, but maybe something like a dramatic, creepy story about the history. (First start with what the hell happened on phobos and earth, and then something about the NEW story…)

Lighting> When I first played half-life, I was scared to death. Part of that was caused by the light-settings… Flashing lights in a dark room are pretty scary I think… Maybe I shouldn’t even write about this… I think ID will take care of this allready…

Sounds> Sounds from behind you (something falling on the floor, a growl…), let you think that you’re being followed… When you look behind you, there’s nothing there………….. AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHH !!!

Scripted Events> Just like Half-Life… Something like this… A UAC-marine, walking in front of you, suddenly grabbed by the legs… (Scary music starts to play) He screams and screams but suddenly disappears into the polluted water..… (Music suddenly stops with a loud bang !!)it gives me the shivers…

That’s enough for now… I will return my friends…

Guest Mariner

What do u mean by a uac marine in front of you then poof he is killed by an imp

like the part from halflife when he goes and those assasin dudes shoot him????

Guest Relajo

Well, what about black & white intro movie.
Damn cool...