Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eternity

Isn't it senseless?

Guest Eternity

Isn't it senseless to post all the ideas, you wish to see in DOOM 3? Do you really think, that id is reading the forum, and IF they do, then they wouldn't read all of them.

Sure, it is nice read the ideas, and some of them are really good, but most of them you will never see in DOOM 3 (perhaps in a mod, or another game, but NEVER in DOOM 3).

And to weapons:
i think there will not be a great difference between DOOM 3 and QUAKE 3.

Guest Kederrwin

Isnt it sensless to make senseless post about sensless posts?

I know I'm being optimistic, but if iD is interrested in pleasing the fans ( and I have a feeling from all the fan based mission packs) that they will be interrested to see what the fans have in mind. Remember that Carmack was not really gun-ho about making another Doom until negotiation made it benificial to do so. This means that there are not a whole hell of a lot of set ideas in his head about what he wants. And if iD is going to look at what interrests people, where else would they look. I am willing to say that this is the most notable Doom site on the Web, and that means chances are high the the right people will look here. And even if that doesn't happen, this is a good place to meet people who truly care about Doom. So if you truly see this as pointless, then STAY THE HELL OFF THIS MESSAGE BOARD!
Never go into another man's house and tell him that's it is crap and he is a fool. Obviously it works for him.

at the very least people will make mods and TCs...

look what happened with team-fortress, they did a mod for quake, and all the sudden, it's shipping with HL!

so they do pay attention