Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mauler

Everyone Read This!!!!

Guest Mauler

In Doom 3 I want to see more destroyed cities, which were my favorite levels in Doom II. I also want to see certain things in Hell:
Tortured Souls. These are all the bad people who have commited sins and gone to Hell. I want them to see you and run, try to talk, help you, whatever. I also want to see demons beating the hell out of these poor bastards. (By the way, couldn't these guys slaughter all the demons and escape hell? After all, one Marine killed about 3750 demons in Doom II. And we all know there are medikits, ammo, and weapons randomly strewn around in Hell.)
Also, does anyone realize the religious signficance of this game? A living person travels to Hell and then escapes. I like how Hell and Demons are actually physical things in this game, instead of some spiritual crap.
Also, the main thing I want in Doom 3 is this. An ultimate battle in which you beat the shit out of Old Scratch himself! That would be awesome!!!!!! But then there could be no more Doom games because Hell, all the demons, and satan would be gone. Oh well.

PS: To the Guy with the cursed Peter Thomas CD
I want the Mp3 of that scary song! What is so scary about it?
My email is
Intelligence101@mailcity.com
Send it to me (please)

Hmm, I never thought of Doom as a metaphor for someone going through a really bad period and then recovering, in the process conquering their fears, before. Somehow I doubt that's what ID had in mind :)

Guest Mauler
NiGHTMARE said:

Hmm, I never thought of Doom as a metaphor for someone going through a really bad period and then recovering, in the process conquering their fears, before. Somehow I doubt that's what ID had in mind

That's not what I meant at all, man.

Guest Mauler

I never said that you said that that was what I meant!