Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Malum Archon

Doom III Poll

When do you think we will start seeing screen shots and definate facts on "Doom 3"?

A) Never
B) Very Soon
C) Few Years
D) NOW!!!

If none of the above, answer however you want. By the way, is there anyway to make a custom "face" for yourself in this forum? Or use htlm to add graphics and sounds to the messages?

Shaviro said:

Between b and c!

You are a mancubus!

C

And Moanth is still a fucker. Isn't that right Captain Skippy?

Ah, it's fun to annoy people. =)
This'll be the last time.
Probably.

deadnail said:

C

Probably.

Who is this Moanth guy?

Somekind of an imposter?

deadnail said:

C

Probably.

C.... I think...

Hey Deadnail... I just checked your site.. It's pretty cool...
I think everyone on this Forum should check it out..
You'll learn some things...

"Over and out.... Kchhhhhhhh....."

Captain Skippy said:

i dunno. some people call me a pussy, but you are what you eat

That's funny, you sound like an asshole to me.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

actually, to tell the truth, i have no skills when it comes to girls, i have a hard time looking them in the eye. *my story* about 5 years ago, this girl wanted to go out with me, but i didn't like girls. i feel like scum now, i wish i would have said 'yes'. shes possibly the only girl that has had any intrest in me, im friends with her, thank God, oh well, i fucked my self, now i got to live with it. heh *end of my story*

Captain Skippy said:

actually, to tell the truth, i have no skills when it comes to girls, i have a hard time looking them in the eye. *my story* about 5 years ago, this girl wanted to go out with me, but i didn't like girls. i feel like scum now, i wish i would have said 'yes'. shes possibly the only girl that has had any intrest in me, im friends with her, thank God, oh well, i fucked my self, now i got to live with it. heh *end of my story*

That's an odd story. You didn't like girls? I've always liked girls.

*my story* There was this girl that I spent forever trying to get next to. No matter how many movies I saw with her and times we went bowling I couldn't ever really get her to open up to me. It killed me how'd she'd cry when her boyfriend treated her like shit when I would treat her like my queen. A few years later when she broke up with him I declared my intentions with her, and she shot me down, went upstate, and started fucking some guy named John she met a week later. Life is fair.

i like girls now, the girl i was talking about, i want to ask her out, but i dont want to take the risk of losing her as a friend. i sit right across from her in computer class, at times i catch my slef gazing into her. i have a hard time talking to her, i just lose my breath. life is just that way.

deadnail said:

That's an odd story. You didn't like girls? I've always liked girls.

*my story* There was this girl that I spent forever trying to get next to. No matter how many movies I saw with her and times we went bowling I couldn't ever really get her to open up to me. It killed me how'd she'd cry when her boyfriend treated her like shit when I would treat her like my queen. A few years later when she broke up with him I declared my intentions with her, and she shot me down, went upstate, and started fucking some guy named John she met a week later. Life is fair.

Girls rule... I'm dating right now... When she'll brake up with me, i'll probably say : Girls suck...

This is my custom face. You need to upload a gif into the server trought the "upload a file" button in Register. Then mail Linguica about it.
About html, i´ve seen it in many forums, but i don´t know if this one has the support.

Guest JudgeDooM
Captain Skippy said:

i like girls now, the girl i was talking about, i want to ask her out, but i dont want to take the risk of losing her as a friend. i sit right across from her in computer class, at times i catch my slef gazing into her. i have a hard time talking to her, i just lose my breath. life is just that way.

As it has become a girl forum there, I'll tlak about it.
Well, it was all going well with a girl, she told me I was a super friend, that I was the nicest guy('cos I waited the bus with her as no one else wanted to, nothing special though...and of course, I was always cool with her.)and we were talking about the fact that I say I will never go out with a girl, and then I asked her if she would go out with me if I asked her, she told "yes, why not".Days later, as she broke up with her boyfriend, we were alone in the park and I told her that I adored her, and I would have been happy if she would go out with me. Of course, as all girls need to think about it, I let her think about it, but I don't think she did that...days later, I saw her in the bus and she told me that I must call her, like this we can make something together, so I did...but when I called her, she always told me that she had something else to do, but when it was to go out with other friends, it was ok for her...damn. I've even tried to find her a job for the summer. Next week, I learned that she was dating one of my friend (who said that he will never go out with her...). Now I want to shoot her, I saw them some days ago, wish I had a gun on me >)
Some days ago again, it was all going well with a girl, who doesn't stop to look at me with a big petty smile (never happened before!!!).And as I was ready to ask her if she would go out with me, she was dating her ex-boyfriend again...Yeah. life is fair.
But this seems all normal, to me:girls nowadays are more looking for a handsome man. As I am quite fat and not handsome, I've already lost. I thought there could've been an exeption at least once in my life, but...no. I've driven my friends sick with a phrase:"I'll never go out with a girl", and I must not forget this phrase. I don't like to go out in the discos 'cos I dance very bad, and I know I won't amuse myself (last time, I was sleeping...), I know this is a place where u can find a girl, specially if u're drunk, but still...
I know, I'm the worst pessimist, but u can't change the way I am...

at my school, there are 2 main "groups" at my school, out of 700 9th graders. "goths" and "preps", me i choose to stay out of those "groups" because they are wrong. i am very shy/anti-social, and a lot of people probably think that im one of those kids that have been hidden from sex, HA! my parents dont care what i watch, what i listen too, or play......... back to main topic of this post, a few weeks ago, the "goths" decided to all dress in solid black, and there were fights between the two. pft! my "omae o korosu"s to stereo types!

I went to school this morning to my locker and the entire hall was pitch black, someone had turned out the lights. Your could just see enough to get to your locker. It was kinda funny cause when the lights went back on when some teacher took notice to it, the hall was full of goths sitting all along the walls and in little cirlces and they kinda all put thier hands up to their faces. It was a pretty funny sight.
I'm alot like you though in the respect I dont really like being part of any specific "group". I have friends in alot of different groups, but at school I'm kinda a freelancer type. Anyway, I'd rather be playing DooM!

DooM FoReVeR

yeah, last year at my school, there was a threat that a shooting was going to happen, never did, my parents physicaly kept me home, i was the person missing from my algeabra class, haha

JudgeDooM said:

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh DAMN I hate that shit! The last time that happened to me I blacked out....

Hey, a history lesson. Six years ago I went to an inner city ghetto high school. That year 900 9th graders had to be kicked out 'cuz they were over 21. I was 1 of 1200 students, and 1 of 25 white ones. Fun fun fun.

You know they hated by big white ass right away.

The first day the english teacher was shot in the stomach. That friday two students had a gunfight. Two weeks later they installed metal detectors that said right on the side, "Waist up only"

You learn not to piss in the morning when you see someone pulling an automatic from his jordans.

So, I'm sitting on the staircase and this little black guy slaps the back of my head. I'm forced to ignore him, because of his six and a half foot tall bodybuilder buddy right next to him. He slapped my head again. Again, I ignored it, and enjoyed not getting knifed.

Then he punched me. I blacked out.

I jumped up, punched him in the mouth, grabbed his head, kneed him in the chest, drove my elbow into his spine and flipped him down the staircase all in about five seconds. I turned and expected his huge friend to start beating the shit out of me but, nope, he was too busy laughing his ass off.

Next class I got a death threat.
Next day I saw him flash a gun at me.
That weekend I moved.

Christ I hate people.
Fucking humans.

So, yeah, last time a girl did that to me I just started swinging on the guy. We were sluggin' it out for about thirty seconds until the teachers tried to pull us apart. He slugged one of the teachers and while he was busy I gave him a right hook in the temple and knocked him out for five minutes.

Then I dropped out, getting straight Fs anyway, then took my GED test and got 96% correct in %40 of the time of the fastest other person in there, who got an 87%. Ha.

School has been a joke for the last sixty years. Goddamn liberals.

I know where to get girls, but the problem is 99% of them already have kids and I'm not going to pretend I can raise someone else's child like my own.

Also, girls are turned off by my looks. I look 27, I even have a full beard. I had a goatee when I was 16, I could buy cigarettes then so long as I didn't shave. I'm 20. I look way too old for most girls my age to consider me.

But then again, I'm not going to get a fashionable haircut and shave my facial hair so I look 16 just to get chicks. Vanity will end you, you know.

I'm a pessimist too. I'd like a reply but I know I won't get one. :Þ

Disorder said:

Girls rule... I'm dating right now... When she'll brake up with me, i'll probably say : Girls suck...

...You sound like a dick
(squirt-squirt)

-must be what you ate

Guest JudgeDooM
deadnail said:

Hey, I have full beard too! It started when I was 15! I'm a fuckin haired guy. My father is an old-school haired sicilian, and this has aplied to me (in factof of hairs), eheh. I can shave my beard anytime I want, but that won't help me get a girl, I'm not special and girls are not attracted by my looks at all, except that girl who smiles me like hell.
I'm very shy/antisocial too, like captain skippy, but as long as DooM lives, I live. BTW, the school you went in is kind of weird...gunfights you say? damn.

Guest JudgeDooM
Malum Archon said:

I went to school this morning to my locker and the entire hall was pitch black, someone had turned out the lights. Your could just see enough to get to your locker. It was kinda funny cause when the lights went back on when some teacher took notice to it, the hall was full of goths sitting all along the walls and in little cirlces and they kinda all put thier hands up to their faces. It was a pretty funny sight.
I'm alot like you though in the respect I dont really like being part of any specific "group". I have friends in alot of different groups, but at school I'm kinda a freelancer type. Anyway, I'd rather be playing DooM!

DooM FoReVeR

Me too, I'd be rather plying DooM in those situations.
At my school, there are 3 distinct "groups", say:rappers (I belong to it),punks/junkies, and normal persons. For the momant there haven't been any fights.