Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sissy the Caco

Evolved Caco

Guest Sissy the Caco

I am the evolved Caco demon, tremble before me! :} Caco demons better look like me in Doom 3.

Guest mancuvus

i think all the original characters of doom and dooom 2 must be as they are (with the exeption of things imposible to see cause the graphics in the old games)

So, what, Malum, Mariner can't have his four armed zombie soldier with four double barrelled shotguns? :Þ

deadnail said:

So, what, Malum, Mariner can't have his four armed zombie soldier with four double barrelled shotguns? :Þ

How about a cyberdemon with three heads, 6 arms, holding a BFG in each, and he shoots clusters of mini missles out is ass.

Okay, let's see...

Not 3, 10 heads, each one that has a twelve barrelled rocket launcher half lodged in it's throat.

Not 6, 12 arms. 6 have BFGs, 6 have Golden pistols.

Not only does he shoot clusters of homing missles out of his ass but he also pisses a stream of fire and when he explodes he blows up everything on the level, you included.

There.

I bet alla the 9 year olds will like that idea just fine.

Guest mancuvus
deadnail said:

Okay, let's see...

Not 3, 10 heads, each one that has a twelve barrelled rocket launcher half lodged in it's throat.

Not only does he shoot clusters of homing missles out of his ass but he also pisses a stream of fire and when he explodes he blows up everything on the level, you included.

There.

whatta fuck!!!!!!

Guest mancuvus
mancuvus said:

i think all the original characters of doom and dooom 2 must be as they are (with the exeption of things imposible to see cause the graphics in the old games)

of course there must be new characters, faster stronger and bigger, with more movements and stuff, this game will rules

deadnail said:

Okay, let's see...

There.

A Mancubus with a ass so big is fills half the level and when it farts it leaves a gas behind that will incinerate the whole level when you fire off a shot, so you have to beat him with your fists. He has 20 snake like necks, fat head on the end of each that belches streams of fire, and 40 barrel shot guns on each of his 24 arms, that can cover any angle. When you cut him in the gut his stomach acid spills out everywhere in a flood that burns your feet off so you have to crawl around the rest of the level. After about 30 seconds little munchkin size mancubuses form out of his carcass, and tear little parts of you away as you crawl toward the exit.

There.

I bet alla the 12 year olds will like that idea just fine.

Malum Archon said:

A Mancubus with a ass so big is fills half the level and when it farts it leaves a gas behind that will incinerate the whole level when you fire off a shot, so you have to beat him with your fists. He has 20 snake like necks, fat head on the end of each that belches streams of fire, and 40 barrel shot guns on each of his 24 arms, that can cover any angle. When you cut him in the gut his stomach acid spills out everywhere in a flood that burns your feet off so you have to crawl around the rest of the level. After about 30 seconds little munchkin size mancubuses form out of his carcass, and tear little parts of you away as you crawl toward the exit.

There.

Man, that sounds like a sphere made of guns...

Malum Archon said:

There.

Sounds like a country-western to me...

Did I miss something? I thought this was DOOM, not Pokemon. Since when do Cacodemons evolve? Oh well, it's not too much of a problem. Cyberdemon, I choose you. Cyberdemon, use your rocket launcher attack. Cyberdemon wins. What!? Cyberdemon is evolving. Cyberdemon has evolved into John Romero's head. John Romero's head learned Demon-spawner attack. Hey, I think I'm on to something here.