Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Another non-doom topic: Several Updates

Boss status:
My boss that got caught using hidden video cameras in the ladies room is still awaiting trail, for a possible maximum sentence of 2-4 years.
His sister has finally returned to work, after a few months off.
I hope he's liking it up the ass.

Orgy status:
The band, not an actual Orgy. The new album Vapor Transmission is not as good as the first, but there are roughly 3 songs on the album that I really, really like. It's not worth paying for, in my opinion. Use Napster.

Actual Orgy status:
The two girls I like most are out. One's pregnant (her boyfriend) and the other has gone full fledged lesbian. Now this just leaves one window of happiness open to me. It figures, since I'm working 12 hour days all this week and will have no time to see her until the weekend. There's so much I would like to say but I know no one gives a damn so I'll spare you.

GFMX status:
Well, it appears that the GeForce2 MX chipset will be appearing in Laptop computers. So, does this mean that there will **finally** be a laptop capable of gaming? Considering that getting a $3500 laptop from Gateway right now will only play Quake 3 at 640x480, in a corner of the screen, at about 40 frames a second?
Why does laptop gaming have to be limited to emulators?

Duron status:
A 700Mhz Duron processor that uses the same type of motherboard as an Athlon can be snagged for $70 right now, and coupled with a GeForce 2 GTS Ultra you can play Quake 3 at 1600x1200 32 bit color at 60 frames a second, 90 if you can take 16 bit color. It would be a great price of the GF2GTSU didn't cost $500. :/

What kinda processors will be available for $70 in two years, Duron 2.5 Ghz? :)

Site status:
I've updated my propaganda section with a lovely new article called, 'coke abortion'. If you've never partaken upon my knowledge then there's no time like the present:
http://www.deadnail.f2s.com/propaganda/10-23-00 /
If you like it just back out a directory and enjoy some other lovely stories that I've shared.

That is all.
Take it and smile.

$70?? Where the hell is this at? and what is duron? I can get a 900mhz Athlon w/motherboard for like $450, but for $70 I'd get rid of my old p2-450 in a blink.

Guest micpp

A duron is a budget version of the Athlon, basically, the replacement to the K6-III.

All that crap about Coke not being healthy and stuff. Well, nothings healthy man! Why dont you find something that tastes better Deaddie? U take life WAY too serious!

micpp said:

A duron is a budget version of the Athlon, basically, the replacement to the K6-III.

The Celeron is a stripped down P2, limited to a 66 FSB and a really weak cache.

The Duron is not a stripped Athlon, but was designed from the ground up to be a budget-effective Celeron KILLER.

#1 It uses the Socket-A connection, so it's compatible with ALL of the Athlon motherboards! The reasoning? Well, in a few years when the Ghz Athlons get cheap, you don't need to replace your motherboard, just swap processors!

#2 It has a 200 Mhz FSB, and utilizes 133 SDRAM, with a memory architecture that rivals the P3, for $700 less in the high Mhz range!

#3 It's cheaper than a Celeron.

#4 It completely hammers a Celeron in EVERY POSSIBLE PERFORMANCE TEST.

#5 It's 100% compatible with everything. Just make sure you get the newest Socket-A motherboard you can and you won't have a lick of trouble.

#6 It's from AMD, not Intel, so you won't be making the rich richer. Actually, you will, but you'll still be in support of the little guy. Actually, Cyrix is smaller, but Cyrix could just die for all I care. Don't buy Cyrix. For the LOVE OF GOD don't buy Cyrix!

If you want a great site for good prices on processors, motherboards & RAM, then:

http://www.memman.com

Guest erick20

yeah, thanks for the update. Am I the only one here who finds it a little strange for someone to be willingly posting his sexual status on a DOOM forum? Sure, sure... it's not my place to give criticism when he puts “not a doom-topic” in the subject.. But until the forums name gets changed to “Deadnail’s Libido Updates” I’d rather not be subject to such tangents. And again, I hate to be the one to point out such things, but really now, had the author of the message above really been comfortable with his sexuality, he needn’t let other (doom players ??!) know about it. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

Shaviro said:

All that crap about Coke not being healthy and stuff. Well, nothings healthy man! Why dont you find something that tastes better Deaddie? U take life WAY too serious!

Coke is not healthy? WOW!!, that´s hot news... (altough I didn´t know about the abortion stuff)

Anyway, there is no way to stop the Coke empire. After all, it´s Traditional LAN party drink.
The market vendor gets really happy when we host one of this.

"witches gather at black masses, bodys burning in red ashes on the hill a church in ruins..." thats off topic but i just felt like quating ozzy

erick20 said:

yeah, thanks for the update. Am I the only one here who finds it a little strange for someone to be willingly posting his sexual status on a DOOM forum? Sure, sure... it's not my place to give criticism when he puts “not a doom-topic” in the subject.. But until the forums name gets changed to “Deadnail’s Libido Updates” I’d rather not be subject to such tangents. And again, I hate to be the one to point out such things, but really now, had the author of the message above really been comfortable with his sexuality, he needn’t let other (doom players ??!) know about it. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this.

Um, Eric are you hitting on me?

I just felt like adding that because I'm frustrated as hell with women right now, since I have no time and no money 'cuz alla my bills are taking turns gangbanging me.

I have no question of my sexuality, bucko.

Shaviro said:

Why the hell would I take life seriously?

I'll never make it out alive.

I was just laughing at all the desperate women trying to kill their kids with a popular soft drink is all. Like you can tell me that you don't laugh when you hear, Sierra Mist-carriage. :)

Guest Ohso
deadnail said:

Agreed on all but the Celeron having a weak cache...it's actually superior to the PII's cache (less of it, but it runs faster), but not as good as the PIII's.