Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MaCvILeWhOrE

Another SWEEEEET idea(well,maybe)

Here is my sweet idea for a level,it would have to be a secret level.Its a remake of the icon of sin level,you walk thru the teleporter and you are staring at the torn and blown apart level
and the giant cracked skull of the icon of sin,you go around collecting whatever ammo,secret stuff,important artifacts,ETC. and you are about to leave the level when suddenly you go cold when a red mist envelopes the whole level than the map30 music slowly starts up(remade and done in a doom64 sort of style)Than you hear that all too familiar latin voice speaks to you and than after that i leave the rest to the imagination.It might be a gay idea but i thought of this while listening to the map30 midi music,i think it was the actual best music in doom2.Anyway think about it.icon of sin,not just a painting on the wall but a full-fledged head sticking out of the wall with glowing red eyes and the pipes and wires sticking out of it,All new rendering.Just think about it an icon of sin with that type of technology making it look so real would scare the little pink tissue right off my anus, with the shit closly following.So just think about it.Cool idea..no?

YEAH, i liek the detaill in the anus part, but anyway ive always wanted to see that, the icon fully rendered as a real demon adn not a picture. but remember an icon is a religious painting, so thats why it looks liek a painting it is one

Seems to be a nice idea, a one-on-one showdown with the icon of sin in a wartorn level.

And stop pissing in my coffee.

masterhassan said:

YEAH, i liek the detaill in the anus part, but anyway ive always wanted to see that, the icon fully rendered as a real demon adn not a picture. but remember an icon is a religious painting, so thats why it looks liek a painting it is one

So my idea was actually good?SWEET!

Would be cooler if a few archies or something came and resurrected him, this time, he would stand up, and the wall he's embedded in crumbles and stuff. One of the things that really scared me when i first met the cyberdeamon was that i thougt it was REALLY BIG, i think the icon standing up would be just crazy.... unlikely that the engine is going to handle such a scene tho, the map would have to be enormous too

MACVILEWHORE said:

So my idea was actually good?SWEET!

Yes! Yes indeed. What has happened to you. You seem .... normal....(almost).

:)

Guest spectre

Fuckin killer idea.

Guest spectre

it wouldn't be boring if it was like Macvile's idea.

Guest emc

Actually, the Icon's speech is not latin. Rip out the sound file and play it backwards.

If you are still confused, turn on noclip and pass thru the wall that the icon's painted on, right under the hole where you shoot your rockets.

If you're still have no idea what I'm talking about, then you were never a true Doomer.