Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Marauder

We Deserve it!!!!!!!

We, the good people of the Doom community have bought the games, recommended them to everyone and their dogs, and generally supported ID since the Wolfenstein floppys were on sale at Wal-Mart (back in the day).

I think id OWES us a F******^&%*&$%#$&^$ screenshot of the new Doom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything, anything ! ! ! ! I'm fuggin frantic here ! ! ! A beta test level shot, ANYTHING ! ! !

US, the Doomfans, we deserve Doom3. The stupid assholes who say doom is ugly, stupid and boring. Shouldnt get the chance of having it!

The only actual screenshot that you could get these days is probably a 640x480 render of a single box with bump-mapping (if the engine could be compilated at all without errors)
iD never played "press blackout", as soon as they gets a decent shot, they will spread it over Inet.

Shaviro said:

US, the Doomfans, we deserve Doom3. The stupid assholes who say doom is ugly, stupid and boring. Shouldnt get the chance of having it!

Ahhh, yes the poor, poor, sad souls. Doom is a revolution. Its a household name.

Guest Ohso
Shaviro said:

Who says DOOM is ugly stupid and boring? I'll frag 'em!

Sorry but Quake, Half-Life, Unreal....they wouldn't exist without DOOM.

Wait until DOOM3 comes out, then we'll see who's laughing. :)

marauder said:

Ahhh, yes the poor, poor, sad souls. Doom is a revolution. Its a household name.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

(GOING INTO TYPING WHAT I HEAR ON T.V. MODE)......
ACTION MAN AMP IT UP!AMP IT UP ACTION MAN.....THE GREATEST HERO OF THEM ALL.........ACTION MAN!

Damn it i should go see a docter about that.hehe:)

Guest JudgeDooM
marauder said:

Yeah, I've killed myself repeating it to some of my friends and other assholes...some of them (mostly my friends) are now Doom worshipers.

Hell yeah, more power to you! You know, your lucky, I know just about no one in my immediate vacinity that likes Doom, All my friends are Unreal nuts.

MORE DOOMERS IN LUBBOCK TEXAS DAMMITT ! !

Yeah, I know, the only friends of mine that sorta like DooM is my friend Andrew, Phil, and, uh, me. Everyone else is like "DooM is old and crappy", well, im SORRY ASSHOLE, most games today would even begin to have any of those elements that make a game good if it werent for DooM!!!! AND YES! We will laugh in the face of those Quaker and Half-Lifers that call DooM gay, that day DooM-3 comes out!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh they WILL come crying back on their knees. Oh yes. . . they will come. . .and we shall SPIT in their faces and laugh and mock them and it will come to be good. MUH HA HA HA HA HA ! ! !