Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MaCvILeWhOrE

BARRELS O' FUN!!!!!

WE NEED A REMAKE OF BARRELS OF FUN BUT WITH TONS OF MORE BARRELS AND EVERYTHING BLOWING UP ALL AROUND THE PLACE AND ONE OF THE SECRETS IN IT WOULD BE AFTER EVERYTHING BLOWS UP AND YOU GO BACK INTO THE LEVEL,SEARCH AROUND,AND YOU FIND THIS DEMONIC SLIPGATE TYPE THING AND WHEN YOU GO INTO IT YOU ENTER INTO MY COOL REMAKE OF THE ICON OF SIN LEVEL IDEA,OR MAYBE I SHOULD FIX MY DAMN CAPS LOCK!there we go,damn thing:)

Guest mancuvus

actually it would be fun having a big level that includes pieces of the levels of the first games, like "barrels of fun, the icon, th first one", whatever, a level that make us remember that doom rules over any game, the level must have old songs, and stuff like that

Hehe, that CAPS LOCK THING WAS PRETTY, HOLD ON, BEtter, was pretty funny. Yeah, that would be sweet to see. In "The Maximum DooM" {a DooM expansion that came with the master levels, and had over 30,000 levels on it!} had a level similar to it, but we need more barrels, and that shouldnt be to hard to make {I make an evil galre at someone who can make DooM levels good}...