Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

7 heads, ten horny...wait thats not right

this has probably been posted before, but wouldnt it be cool to coem face to face with satan in doom3? i mean c'mon who wouldnt wanna kick his ass

<belowing, raspy voice>

WHAT?? FOOLISH MORTAL, I AM SATAN, PRINCE OF DARKNESS WHEN I PLAY DOOM THE DEMONS RUN INTO ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

</belowing, raspy voice>

I'm sorry I don't know what came over me... yeah that would be pretty cool.. stupid Satan..

S./

Umm, Satan is fairy-tale fiction. DOOM is sci-fi. You might as well have the Care Bears vs. the Borg. They're from completely different dimensions.

Care Bears vs the Borg.. My god Andy, you've hit upon something here..... You could make millions.. wait, not if I do it first bwahahahahahaha*THUD*

S./

Guest Spectre

I don't believe in God or Satan, but if they did exist I'd rather come face to face with God and kill his sorry ass rather than Satan. God is the one that created this shitty planet. Satan was the one who looked at god and basically told him to fuck off and rebelled. I respect that more than gods pitiful creation. However, I find it all to be just a bunch of bullshit, but I thought I'd just get my 2 cents in =)

No offense Spectre, but according to the Bible, Satan is the one who screwed up this world, not God.

Guest Spectre

Yes, but god is the one who made earth in the first place, and for that I would rather battle him rather than satan. But like I said before it's all just a bunch of fairy tales.

Guest JudgeDooM

It's not God that turned the planet out to what it is nowadays. When he created it, it was a peceful place, then, his big mistake is that he has created the man. The man has transformed the planet into a shitty planet (pollutated, wars, murders). It's the fault o' the human, this is my point.

Guest Spectre

Yes, I understand your point completely, but you don't understand mine. My point is simply that god created us in the first place, which means it's his damn fault everything is so fucked up because if he wouldn't have created us then it would have never got fucked up at all!! See what I'm saying yet? And besides, it doesn't really matter, because god is a myth.