mustafa saed

no need for deepsea

i would like to know did anyone ever order
deepsea? cause i ordered the full version bout 2 months
ago i filled out the money order and all right, and even
emailed the company no reply and no money has even been
removed from my account! have they money order simply vanished
into thin air!?

Yep, I ordered Deepsea and it is the best editor out there hands down, Jack has been very supportive. I had no problems getting it. I also ordered it using the paypal system at the SBSoftware site. I got my registration key a couple of days later. I just d/l the shareware first and then Jack sends you the "key" to give you the full registered version.

Cadman
Member - TeamTNT

When I ordered my copy of DeePsea, I got 2 diskettes with the program on them. I registered at 11.6, and have since updated to 11.65 without a problem. Best program and BEST freaking customer service. e-mail him and ask about it. or get the post office to track it. It only took mine about 3 weeks to get here, but I"m up in the maritimes of canada, so it's to be expected.

Cadman said:

Cadman
Member - TeamTNT

Holy freakin' sh*t. You're one of the TeamTNT guys! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I've been a HUGE fan of TeamTNT since Icarus and DooM Eternal. Still waiting for Daedalus, though (hope you're leaning on Randy to release v1.23 final). Also, whatever happened to Ragnarok? It had such a promising theme.

mustafa saed said:

i would like to know did anyone ever order
deepsea? cause i ordered the full version bout 2 months
ago i filled out the money order and all right, and even
emailed the company no reply and no money has even been
removed from my account! have they money order simply vanished
into thin air!?

I can't find any email asking about an order payed via a money order. You can track money orders and probably get your money back if it is lost or for that matter stolen/forged. Takes a bit of time, but you will get it back.

Our email address is on our web page sbsoftware.com, so double check you sent your question to the right address.

Sorry about the mishap though. Tell you what I'll do - send $15 total if you want to send a new M.O. Just click this post with your order.