Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

THERE ARE SOME STUPID POEPLE

People who piss me off. People who go and say, "Uh, DooM is gay cuz its old and looks bad". Uhm, asshole, if you kinda kept up with date, you would see all the ports for DooM that make it better, like ZdooM, CSDooM, and DooMLegacy. And people who say, "QuakeIII is not easy! Your a dumbass, its multiplayer ONLY, and DooM was singleplayer ONLY!". Uhm, QuakeIII HAS single player, I know cuz I have it. DooM Singleplayer only?? Where have you been for the last eight years??
And boy, I cant wait for DooM3 to kick all of you Quake humping, Half-Life loving Ass'es!

You don't really think that they actually believe all those that they're claiming, do you? They're doing it to get a rise out of people like you, and it doesn't seem too hard to succeed around here.

Hehe, VERY true.
Hmm, I should go over to the Duke Nukem Forums, and tell them how DukeNukem copied off Captian Planet. Seriouse! Duke copied off Captian Planet!! On that show, there was a radioactive dude with the same hair, and the same clothes, and his name was Duke Nukem!!!!!!!

I liked quake, I liked half-life, but these new games just cant compair to doom. Doom has that special feeling, I remember the first time I played it, I went over my friends to play wolf3d, and inturn played doom, well in that form it was only shareware, and the last level e1m9 when you killed the 2 barons of hell and steped on the teleporter instead of dieing it just brought up a message...

Please register your copy of DooM so you can continue to the next 2 episodes, press return to continue.(well I think thats what it said, for gods sake it happend 8 years ago, I dont remeber exatcly what it said)then it brought you to the screen which shows you the screenshots and info of the next 2 episodes and the order info.

But next month when doom came out (the rigistered version) he hooked up both of his computers with some link cable, and I played my first deathmatch, mother fucker had like 99% accuracy with the plasma rifle and was hogging all the armor so I guess you know I got my ass kicked.

But from that day on when doom came out we all knew this game was one of a kind and could never be matched (yeah thats what we sayed about wolf3d but in doom's case its true) in any way. I mean look at all the cheap ass clones, the only ones that where any good was kens lybrinth, and blake stone was ok. Yeah I liked operation bodycount, it used the wolf3d engine and you could blow holes in the walls, put blood on them, and walk through a building killing all them commie bastards, but it still wasnt doom. But I still see my self as a doom vetain. I know, mostof you have played sence beta, but I had no pc, had to go to my nextdoor nieghbors house. Back in them days we all played wolf3d, we all looked at doom, and, I mean come one, it looked dead real, thats what made it scary. Wolfenstein was all cartoonish, still a good game though, but in doom, there was so much more, elevaters, stairs, DEMONS OTHER THEN HITLER, true aspects, and shotguns, chainguns, and bfg's (yes for all you lammers that tolled me I was wrong, the chainsaw is in doom 1, in e1m3 in the maze look for the green armor, when you spot it shot the wall behind it, it will open, follow the stairs up and through the switch and the plat form comes down, theres also a wall in the stair case that opens up a room full of health bonus's.)

I love both quake and half-life, but all you faggots who think there better then doom need to stfu and realize, DOOM PHUQING OWNS YOU!!!!

Guest JudgeDooM

I did quite the same as you. People who saw first 3d games didn't know anything about the origin of the FPS. Yes, it is Doom. I've managed to convert some people who didn't like Doom 'cos they were like you said, Jer ("uuuhhh Doom is ugly, it's old, etc.), in Doom lovers. Even my best friend who doscovered Duke at first, he once hated Doom, then I made im play Doom again and make him discover this game further and better, now he likes it, but still not as much as Duke. I installed it also on the PC of another of my good friends, and he dindn't complain about the game and he liked it. But I don't think he is still playin'it now...he said he liked it and that it was...funny. Well, I'll get back to his house with tons of Doom goodness (like csDoom or ZDoom, well, mods.) and I'll introduce him to the Doom deathmatch. I think it's one of the ways to appreciate Doom at it's best, aside to the most imortant thing, the single player (unique feeling).

AndrewB said:

You don't really think that they actually believe all those that they're claiming, do you? They're doing it to get a rise out of people like you, and it doesn't seem too hard to succeed around here.

Uhmmm. Not in this particulare coinsidence, eh Jer?

Jeremy said:

Hehe, VERY true.
Hmm, I should go over to the Duke Nukem Forums, and tell them how DukeNukem copied off Captian Planet. Seriouse! Duke copied off Captian Planet!! On that show, there was a radioactive dude with the same hair, and the same clothes, and his name was Duke Nukem!!!!!!!

Okay, all of this mindless Doom-hater trashtalk was fine. Now you've gone and insulted Duke Nukem and I must set you straight. Yes, there was a character on Captain Planet named Duke Nukem. He had black hair and wore some stupid mechanical leather outfit and he murdered trees (dear God no!).

It was a fluke. Duke from Captain Planet and Duke from Apogee came out at the same time, and no one knew. If you're just going by what someone told you, look into it yourself.

AndyB is right. The way you just mindlessly started hissing at anti-Doom people (They exist? Wow. Who cares?) you are obviously too easily influenced.

Yeah, you know what show/movie ruled (aside from Transformers), of which Captain Planet was a blatant rip off? Toxic Avenger, now THAT was quality!!!

S./

deadnail said:

Okay, all of this mindless Doom-hater trashtalk was fine. Now you've gone and insulted Duke Nukem and I must set you straight. Yes, there was a character on Captain Planet named Duke Nukem. He had black hair and wore some stupid mechanical leather outfit and he murdered trees (dear God no!).

It was a fluke. Duke from Captain Planet and Duke from Apogee came out at the same time, and no one knew. If you're just going by what someone told you, look into it yourself.

AndyB is right. The way you just mindlessly started hissing at anti-Doom people (They exist? Wow. Who cares?) you are obviously too easily influenced.

Nope, I have a book, a coloring book, I found in my attic of Captian plannet. The book was made in 1990. His name was Duke Nukem. He glew in the dark. And he's gonna kcik Dukes ass!
Ok,ok, I quit, its pathetic. I mean, he murdered tree's! Thats just, just terrible.

Guest Vitek

Doom was an amazing game when it came and I must admit it scares the living hell out of me even today. It was only natural tho, that other games would surpass it technically. Half-Life is the only game that even comes close to the shock factor DooM had, and it misses it just a bit. I enjoy Counterstrike and Unreal Tournament and a few others, but every now and then Ill load up The Ultimate DooM, slap some glZdoom on it and scare the hell out of myself over and over, nothing will ever do that again, im far too jaded, so in my gaming heart DooM will always have a warm and bloody place. And if someone bashes DooM just ignore them cus we all know the Doom Guy could wip any of these polygonal pansies asses ;)

Jeremy said:

Hehe, VERY true.

Dont go bashing Duke Nukem now, your just as low as any Doom bashers then. Doom = Scary, Duke = Fun (and somewhat scary, those octobrain things always got to me) Doom is fun too, but both are actually different types of FPS. I'm a Duke Nukem Fan also as well as Doom (Doom first and foremost).

Guest mancuvus

every body here know that, all of we are doom lovers, so let the other poor motherfu... with their stupid ides, i like quake but it is stupid to compare it with doom, DOOM RULES, IN THE PAST NOW AND WILL RULE IN THE FUTURE TOO!!!!

by the way, what is that about quake 3 has single player, what do ya mean?

Guest Heresiarch
SoKatH said:

Yeah, you know what show/movie ruled (aside from Transformers), of which Captain Planet was a blatant rip off? Toxic Avenger, now THAT was quality!!!

S./

I started to play doom when i was about 5 years old.