Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

OFFICIAL! THIS IS IT!

-=DooM-GalaxY=- The dawn of a new OFFICIAL DooM page, and clan.
So far it's me, Malum, and Zaldron. Malum has done the next DooMGalaxY page, it rocks!!! Go to http://www.geocities.com/doomgalaxy/index.htm
And soon it will be a registered domain aswell. The original DooM-GalaxY page has also registered a domain, which will be open within the next 24 hours*. www.doomgalaxy.com
This place will have wads, mods, forums, polls, music, DM CLANS, hosting, posting, news...EVERYTHING a true DooMer WANTS and NEEDS. But I must make these credits: Thanks to Linguica for Doomworld, which as been a big support in our success, and all of you poeple in these forums! Thanks ALOT! Soon our page will have better forums as well. Soon, the futur will be bright.

Hey, deadnail.
I see that you hate ICQ. Well almost everyone i know hates it, including myself. It´s a RAM hog (specially the 2000 version), full of useless features, slow as hell & equiped with a lousy search engine. But still it had proven to be useful.

Guest JudgeDooM

I've also been told that the version 2000 sucks, so I'm still using version 99b. As for the options, that's right, most of them are useless, but otherwise, Deadnail, you should try at least version 99b.

Guest Spectre

4 new strings in a row...are you going for a record Jeremy?

Jeremy, its not an OFFICIAL Doom site, only thing official would be something by IDsoftware. Your getting to excited (wads,mods,forums,polls,music,DM clans,hosting,posting,news...) Wads = No, Reviews for Wads = yes; mods yes, from you if you decide to do that comicdoomwad, forums, yeah, but its EZboard, and I'm sure everyone would rather use these forums, I still will. Polls, maybe, but dont count on it, no point to them really in my opinion, I was just putting this page together to present and projects you wanted to do and any reviews I felt like doing. news, you can get that at doomworld and newdoom, no point in us having it, the news area is for stuff concerning your projects and my reviews and all the fan art I was hoping would be the main attraction to the site. Music?, Hosting??? I dont mean to crush your hopes but I wasnt planning on this site being that full fledged. As for everything a true DooMer wants, cant really claim that either, sorry. If you would like to do all these things be my guest, and I'll let you continue work on the new site, and I'll go start my clan.