Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

deadnail

deadnail, you have a secret admirer...

BTW, Linguica, why every time I post a reply it doesn´t appear on the page until several minutes have passed?

Guest Spectre

Nope, Jeremy is a lot cooler, sorry Linguica...lol.

Guest elyuca

For real, Jeremy is my idol, I wish I could have his "preciouse" gift of web-development talent...... Just kidding Jeremy, Youre a shit-hole licking flamer, and we would hate for you not to be, there has to be somebody to make fun of in this forum....

Guest elyuca

Now that I think about it, deadnail IS pretty cool. If I were gay, I would have anal sex with him, but since Jeremy is the only fag here, I guess he should start rubbing that baby oil on his young tender flesh, deadnail will live up to his name....

No offense deadnail, I just had to say that.. hehe

Holy shit, recognition from a person higher in rank than myself. It's funny, I got straight A's in school up until fifth grade, when I stopped getting credit for it. At least I got attention when I got straight F's.

Sometimes I have more reasons to fail than to succeed.

Anyway, thanks Linguini. What the Hell is your real name, anyways? John? Caitlyn? Pubert?

Oh, and since some fucker a few posts down made a crack about my nickname (I can't remember who, there's about 47 people who use the new Doom Q3A face with fire reflecting from the visor) I guess I should reiterate it's meaning.

A deadnail, or more commonly a deathnail, is a very old middle age English term that means the 'last nail in a coffin'. There, it's not some sexual connotation or anything. My tin penny is very much alive.

And to settle another argument, Sokath is much more faggy than Jeremy.

Zaldron said:

deadnail, you have a secret admirer...

BTW, Linguica, why every time I post a reply it doesn´t appear on the page until several minutes have passed?

They're not 'secret' when they come right out and say you're cool, or that they want to rub baby oil all over me and fuck me up my ass until I scream their name is seven languages.

Sometimes less is more.

Shut the fuck up, guys! Christ!

Guest elyuca
deadnail said:

Holy shit, recognition from a person higher in rank than myself. It's funny, I got straight A's in school up until fifth grade, when I stopped getting credit for it. At least I got attention when I got straight F's.

Anyway, thanks Linguini. What the Hell is your real name, anyways? John? Caitlyn? Pubert?

Oh, and since some fucker a few posts down made a crack about my nickname (I can't remember who, there's about 47 people who use the new Doom Q3A face with fire reflecting from the visor) I guess I should reiterate it's meaning.

A deadnail, or more commonly a deathnail, is a very old middle age English term that means the 'last nail in a coffin'. There, it's not some sexual connotation or anything. My tin penny is very much alive.

Im no Fucker, so fuck you you fucking fuck fucker! (ok that was gay, but never mind) And I only know about 1 other person besides myself that has the q3a doom guy icon. I personally dont want any beef with livenail, just because he sounds reminds me of my neighbor (which is a pretty cool guy)

LOL-Linguini, hehe

deadnail said:

That hurts deady... hurts a lot...

I didn't think you could be so harsh..

When you told me a wanked to square-bob sponge pants, that was one thing... but this... this....

S./

Guest elyuca

Oh, I get it now DEADNAIL is cool, but Jeremy is NOT?!!!?!?!?
what the hell, if it wasnt for him, this forum would be as dead as deadnail's nail. Guess im not GOOD ENOUGH either, huh? NOT GOOD ENOUGH for this forum? ok, i see how it is, and to think that you were COOL enough to hang out with! Jesus Christ!

Just Kidding, Ling, you ARE above all of us, and we shouldnt act jealous just because someone is BETTER than me. After all youre the WEBMASTER, say that again?.... webMASTER...MASTER...MASTER

Congratulations Deadnail... You did it...

BTW... Why does Linguica think Deady is so cool anyway???
-heheh...- :)

SoKatH said:

That hurts deady... hurts a lot...

I didn't think you could be so harsh..

When you told me a wanked to square-bob sponge pants, that was one thing... but this... this....

S./

Okay, I'll admit, that was pretty low, even for me. I'm sorry, buddy. Can you ever forgive me?

Group hug!

How in the... what in the... WHY in the fuck did Ling go ahead and make a thread saying that I'm cool? Goddammit I thought I was doing all of the necessary steps to avoid coolness.

At least I'm not kewl or ¢@@7 yet, and I hope I never sink down that far.

Hey, get this! A guy at work is gonna sell me an SKS rifle with two preban 30 round clips, some standard 10 round clips, a carrying case and a shitload of the 7.62 ammo for only $225! Hell, at 7¢ a shot I can really blow up some shit!

:) KICKASS!

deadnail said:

They're not 'secret' when they come right out and say you're cool, or that they want to rub baby oil all over me and fuck me up my ass until I scream their name is seven languages.

Sometimes less is more.

emmmh, deadnail, the only thing you know about Linguica is that his nick is Linguica. That´s enough secret for me.

deadnail said:

Uhmmm Dreadnaught, oh i mean Dragnag no what is it uhmmm Daikatananicotine? THERE! Whenever Lings says something he doesnt mean, or is being sarcastic, he always puts a *heh* after the sentence! MUHAHAHA!

Guest elyuca
deadnail said:

Okay, I'll admit, that was pretty low, even for me. I'm sorry, buddy. Can you ever forgive me?

Group hug!

How in the... what in the... WHY in the fuck did Ling go ahead and make a thread saying that I'm cool? Goddammit I thought I was doing all of the necessary steps to avoid coolness.

Hey, get this! A guy at work is gonna sell me an SKS rifle with two preban 30 round clips, some standard 10 round clips, a carrying case and a shitload of the 7.62 ammo for only $225! Hell, at 7¢ a shot I can really blow up some shit!

Wow, youre kewl

deadnail said:

Heh well, I don't agree with half the shit you say around here (the world is a few thousand years old my ass), but you don't mince words and you're entertaining to read, so I have to give props for that.

Yeah, well, prove the world is 400 billion years old. What I don't buy is how much guesswork goes into every theory. Until SOMETHING shows up with some sort of actual proof to it I'm just going to have to go by the Bible. Sorry bucko.

Where are my props? Do you mean like plastic guns or knives with blades that retract?

deadnail said:

Group hug!

As far as coolness goes, deady, I also hope you never reach the status of "¢@@7" let alone "kewl" or "kool". (The horror!)
Its a shame that people can't find a better role model than you... No offence intended but societies in a sad state when the pick an angst-ridden, hateful, angry, disgruntled malcontent as their role model. I mean on the other end of the spectrum it would be like picking Gore or Bush as role models (well not really but Hell).
Anyway, yes I forgive you. But comparing me to Jeremy... Ouch. And as for the group hug, so as to shy away from the "fagginess" no....

And that gun you were mentioning, I took a look at it, and I'm impressed.. I assume you're already going to, but I'd buy it.. Unfortunately I can't cuz I'm stuck in an excessively pacifistic country.. (yeah, laugh it up... eh) But as I was saying, everybody loves Russian firearms (I mean look at the AK series), so go for it. Hell you could venge yourself against some of the homeboyz in da hood, yo.. *cough*

BTW, does it include a stock or scope of any type, is it optimized for stationary sniping or moving/hunting?

S./

SoKatH said:

No offence intended but societies in a sad state when the pick an angst-ridden, hateful, angry, disgruntled malcontent as their role model.

Me, a malcontent? Well it looks like you're finally paying attention, fuckstain.

Well, it comes in great condition with a carrying case, two 30 round preban clips, some 10 round standard clips, and a couple of other little amenities I can't remember.

It's more suited to hunting, I believe.

It's a damn good weapon, that's for sure. If I get it I plan on getting a scope and a small underbarrel laser sight.

deadnail said:

Sometimes less is more.

Names differ between languages?

I think 'Josh' in Spanish is Joshsua or some shit, and my name in Cherokee is really messed up (can't even spell it, but it's pronounced Jaw-swah).

Yeah, I think mine in French is Etienne, with one of those weird France marks over either the i or the first e. Or the last one. I don't remember, I found that out in 2nd grade. I'm surprised I even remember that name, come to think of it. My name in Japanese looked similar to LMAO.

deadnail said:

Yeah, well, prove the world is 400 billion years old. What I don't buy is how much guesswork goes into every theory. Until SOMETHING shows up with some sort of actual proof to it I'm just going to have to go by the Bible. Sorry bucko.

Where are my props? Do you mean like plastic guns or knives with blades that retract?

It's called "Carbon Dating". Our Sun was created by the death of a sun, and our planet was created while the birth of our sun was taking place. This is why we are called Star Dust. One reason our planet isn't a gas planet, is because our sun is a 3rd generation sun. The 1st generation wasn't laced with any heavy elements, but it made heavy elements in its core. When it died, these heavy elements were thrown out into the space, along with a huge shockwave from the Super Nova. The shockwave will push allot of matter into each other along with the elements that came from the dead star. When enough matter is in one space, its gravity will pull in more and more matter until it happens at such a quick rate, that it causes Nuclear Fusion.

Also our sun will live for 15 billion years, and is only half way through its life. After around 7 billion years it will have used up all of its Hydrogen.
It might start using Helium after this point, but it takes stronger suns to have the power to gain energy from heavier elements. Once our sun stops producing energy it will expand to about the size of the earths orbit and then collapse under its own gravity. This will create a Planetary Nebula, which isn't quite as impressive as a Super Nova.

Guest Spectre
deadnail said:

Yeah, well, prove the world is 400 billion years old. What I don't buy is how much guesswork goes into every theory.

Maybe you should look up the word "theory" in the dictionary