Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest aaaa

John Romero

Guest aaaa

wouldnt it be cool if he came back to work on doom3?
maybe just one level.
he is the original doomgod.

Guest Spectre

Somebody already suggested this a long time ago, but since you're new I will let you live. Woohoohahahahaha!

Guest elyuca

HIRE PAUL STEED AND AMERICAN MCGEE BACK, YOU RAGING CUMSHOT FAGGOTS!!!!! WITHOUT THEM DOOM WOULD NEVER HAD EXISTED, AND WE WOULD PROBABLY BE PLAYING SOME KIND OF GAY-ASS GOLF SIMULATION......ughhhh....scary

Guest elyuca

Well, no, I would be playing Escape From Monkey Island (R)

And if he only returns as a paled head :) It would be cool if he would make at least a level for Doom3. In Doom2 (and Doom1?) there were also different map authors, and it was one of the reasons why the levels never became repetitive.

The co-owner of a company is not going to go back and be a simple worker in another company.

Unless of course some American TV network copies the UK show "Back to the Floor..." :)

Guest sGtSKidZo

Sry man,
IF Romero ever comes back, it'll be for saving his skin.
Ion Storm is going down sooner or later.

And I don't think his welcome back at id...

i just joined doomworld at about the same time they announced doom3 and this was the first thing i ever posted. but yes it probably would be good but what if he doesnt want to coem back? i mean he did leave. he wasnt kicked out

Guest Obee
Tetzlaff said:

And if he only returns as a paled head :) It would be cool if he would make at least a level for Doom3. In Doom2 (and Doom1?) there were also different map authors, and it was one of the reasons why the levels never became repetitive.

Yeah, why not, it will be very good, so for a Special Guest, an Eaester Egg, or sth else.