Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

Should the mug (guys face on screen) be back?

Guest elyuca

Remember the mug, the guys face at the bottom of the screen that used to get beaten to a pupl? I WANT IT BACK!!! I thought it was cool, and if they can have visible damage on soldier of fortune, It better be on DooM 3. And Locational damage too, although i love to shoot somebody in the foot in q3 and kill them, its not too realistic, then again, cacodeamons are not real either, right?...... right?... ok, maybe they are...... b/c I hear them in my head, and they cant get out! They dont stop I tell you!!! Shut up, shut up!!!!!!!

We've brought this up before, but yeah, I think it should be an option in the HUD configuration to have that face back. And it should change with your character like Q3A (sortuva 'Duh' since that had it, but worth mentioning).

On a side note, when I first read your header I thought you said that you wanted it to be 'black'. :)

Well, I'd like to see a custom character designer for that purpose. Male, female, skin tone, hair, height, weight, tattoos/decals, clothing, etc... this way everyone could pop out a custom model for gameplay and deathmatch.

Not everyone's a white male, Goddammit. I'm a red male, and Jeremy's an Asian girl. What are you?

Guest elyuca

Im a pale green minotaur-demon

Yes, I want it back also, with all it´s different degrees of wellness, pain, powerup influence...when using some powerups I want to see real weird shader effects on that little face. And it have to be removed from the HUD easily if you want to.

deadnail said:

We've brought this up before, but yeah, I think it should be an option in the HUD configuration to have that face back. And it should change with your character like Q3A (sortuva 'Duh' since that had it, but worth mentioning).

On a side note, when I first read your header I thought you said that you wanted it to be 'black'. :)

Well, I'd like to see a custom character designer for that purpose. Male, female, skin tone, hair, height, weight, tattoos/decals, clothing, etc... this way everyone could pop out a custom model for gameplay and deathmatch.

Not everyone's a white male, Goddammit. I'm a red male, and Jeremy's an Asian girl. What are you?

When I imagine Deadnail I see a longhaired indian with a black leather trenchcoat on is way to the video store :)

elyuca said:

Im a pale green minotaur-demon

I'm a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater...

...don't bring that up without mentioning the Dino Riders, Dino The Last Dinosaur and the G.I. Joe Movie.

Childhood was great. Didn't hafta givva shit 'bout nothin'.

Now I see just how much alla these damn games must've cost my parents. Hey, anyone here ever play through Demon's Crest? Man that game kicked ass, even though I found all of the secrets in it on Christmas Day, even the secret ultra-final boss, and had time to start up my cart of Final Fantasy III (6) before going back to sleep. Ahh... I can still smell the kerosene...

deadnail said:

Well, you wanna see a picture or something? I've got some I could scan...

Yeah, show me. But with leather trench! Leather trenchcoat is kind of cool, I´ve only got leather jackets...(isn´t it expensive like hell?)

Guest elyuca
deadnail said:

Well, you wanna see a picture or something? I've got some I could scan...

I want a pic, It'll be god to know what the fuck somebody I cuss at looks like so I can make more fun of him

Yeah, sure. It's at my brother's fioncee's house so it might be a few days before that stack of pictures shows back up here.

And if you want to insult me, well, I'm 5'10', wear glasses, am pretty damn fat and if you read the 'assweed' message I just left you I'm still a little bit busy over here.

deadnail said:

...don't bring that up without mentioning the Dino Riders, Dino The Last Dinosaur and the G.I. Joe Movie.

Childhood was great. Didn't hafta givva shit 'bout nothin'.

Now I see just how much alla these damn games must've cost my parents. Hey, anyone here ever play through Demon's Crest? Man that game kicked ass, even though I found all of the secrets in it on Christmas Day, even the secret ultra-final boss, and had time to start up my cart of Final Fantasy III (6) before going back to sleep. Ahh... I can still smell the kerosene...

Its Denver.. Denver the last dinosaur.. he's my friend and a whole lot more...

let us not forget nightstar.. or whatever that futuristic cowboy show was...

Yes, life was so much better before nostalgia too

S./

deadnail said:

ABOUT TIME, somebody brought up this subject, I was planning to
write a huge post just on what you've just mentioned,Also asking
about the return of the "Statis Bar" marine head, and the ability
to create a "Customized" DOOM marine before you even start the horror adventure. I was thinking maybe id could blend alittle elements of the Q2 marine in the Doom3 model by letting the doom
3 marine run around without his"Visor"on. Of course I'm not saying dump his visor. I'm just saying he could take it on/off on the players wishes. For the customize phaze, I was thinking
a skin color slider bar, This skin tex bar would morf the color tone ranging from the darkest brown to the lightest white skin tex. And it'll affect every exposed part of the marine ranging from the head you see on the status bar,the arms on the full figured marine model to the arms anime you see when using any of the weapons on screen. And for the Q2 elements,id should barrow
the Q2 marine's polygon head. What I mean by this is, notice on
the Q2 marine head is always the same? But they have different facial textures to make each appear alittle different? id should do the same thing with the D3 marine model. That way, race or gender won't have to be a issue in doom single or multiplayer ever again. Everyone still remember how the synopis story starts?
"YOU"RE A MARINE!!" with these options, those 3 words would have
TRUE MERIT!!

P.S. Yeah, that's a SOCOM pistol S.Snake is using in MG2. Did you
see the pics or anime on his firing his gun in 1st/person view yet? DOOM3 all the way, BABE!!!! Even the reload anime is SLAMMING!!!

SoKatH said:

Its Denver.. Denver the last dinosaur.. he's my friend and a whole lot more...

let us not forget nightstar.. or whatever that futuristic cowboy show was...

Yes, life was so much better before nostalgia too

S./

Denver? No, that can't be right... I remember renting those short videos a quite a few years back... Something makes me want to say "Eggbert", but no.. That can't be right either...