Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Direwolf

The enemys.. what would you like to see

Guest Direwolf

I would like to see photo realistic enemys.
1- a Zombie with a pistol ( one that acts and looks scary )
2- Another zombie with at least a shotgun perhaps something else.
3- There has to be female zombies!! it has to be mixed you know?
4- Perhaps a zombie with mechanical mutations that the demons did to him or her? It would be a nice thought.. hearing the echos down the hall of a machine coming to rip your head off.
5- Imp the imps have to look awesome a evil look you know. Dont know what there throw or do perhaps claw and throw fire that catchs shit around you on fire or perhaps have some sci fi gun (I have no clue what the imps should use as a weapon but at least they should be able to bite and claw lol)
6- the hairy demon aped pink shit thing( forgot the name ) dont hate me because i forgot the name lol
7- the spiders should be back yet different looking more scary like evil as well and a lot stronger.
8- The barons of hell should be back but with a different look and of course more satanic looking.
9- The cyber demon has to be back big as hell yet not to big where it cant reach you in small places.. dooms a action game so dont let hiding slow the game down lol. now of course when incountered with a lot of enemys hiding and geting ammo is not a bad thing huh?
Everyone else just tell me what you think.. feel free to add or remove from what you think should be in the game. >:)

Well, looks like another new guy.

Howdy.

Read what we've already posted before. We've done pages and pages of ideas here on both of your topics and dozens more, with plenty of point-counterpoint responses to flush out the concepts and how well it would sit within a game.

Take your time and see what we've done before. I know there's over 5000 posts (thanks, Jeremy) but there's some great ideas in here.

The place isn't so bad. The carpet can take buckets of blood so feel free to use the chaingun. The coffee maker is over there, to your right, but I wouldn't drink any. MACVILEWHORE has a little 'control' problem, and since his office is so close to the coffee maker and the bathroom is so far away...

deadnail said:

so far away....

.....he usually uses the coffee maker as a toilet and goes " SORRY I PISSED IN YOUR COFFEE BITCH!"

deadnail said:

The coffee maker is over there, to your right, but I wouldn't drink any. MACVILEWHORE has a little 'control' problem, and since his office is so close to the coffee maker and the bathroom is so far aw

LOL !

:>

"I'd like to see some sort of bizarre-fetish-undergound-black leather-whip-your-ass-type thingy. It would be really big. And it would scream at you, and whip you and shit. And it would have alot of gunz and it would whip u until u screamded."

After reading this, does anybody else think that the SANE half of the world has suddenly just packed up and left???

Guest elyuca
MACVILEWHORE said:

LOL !

:>

And he puts his nuts in the microwave for 5 minutes.... he says it makes him feel fuzzy inside and he can get in touch with his inner self