Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dark_Fox

Girly Mon.. Only menly men wears kilts!

Guest Dark_Fox

I hope they do not show Flynn as a beefed up Rambo, but as someone trying to get out, to survive..
Not rambo with huge iron nutz..

Guest Spectre

I would rather play as a rambo with huge iron nuts than just your average Joe. After all, we're talking Space Marines here... and this is Doom, not Half Life.

Charon said:

I heard he was going to be more like Richard Simmons...

for the sake of all that is god dont mention richard simmons while talking about doom unless your refering to him being annihilated in a particularly blooky mannor

Guest elyuca

Bitch, I changed my icon just to be original, and there you go changing yours too!

Actually, Dark_Fox has had that one for a while. Maybe Linguica could somehow verify this for sure.

Guest elyuca

Well I picked mine out thinking that nobody else had it, so I guess it counts

Guest Dark_Fox
elyuca said:

Bitch, I changed my icon just to be original, and there you go changing yours too!

Nope i'm the person who made this icon.. I was the first to use it too.. Its under the name Beanlicker.. Thats my alt on Yahoo..
:)
Sorry but I have not stolen anything but from myself
Someone just will not make his own, elyuca?

Guest Dark_Fox

LOL!
Richard Simmons!
I want him to be a secert enemy you can shoot... If he hits you .. the player turns into a lamer who can only taunt the enemy..

Charon said:

I heard he was going to be more like Richard Simmons...

OMG!!! I just had a really sick mental picture where you enter a room full of Mancubi and there's Richard Simmons in front of them, and they are all Sweatin' To The Oldies.

*shudder*

:P

Guest elyuca
Dark_Fox said:

Nope i'm the person who made this icon.. I was the first to use it too.. Its under the name Beanlicker.. Thats my alt on Yahoo..
:)
Sorry but I have not stolen anything but from myself
Someone just will not make his own, elyuca?

maybe i will make my own, hmm

Guest elyuca
Stphrz said:

OMG!!! I just had a really sick mental picture where you enter a room full of Mancubi and there's Richard Simmons in front of them, and they are all Sweatin' To The Oldies.

*shudder*

:P

hey ur icon kinda looks like rich