Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dmddoug

Release date

Guest dmddoug

does anyone have any idea when the release date for doom 3 is? I heard feb. of 2002 but i sure as hell hope not cause i can't wait that long.

Feb '02 sounds kinda optimistic to me, I'd expect the game to come out later. Just ask iD and when they get around to answering you'll know.

Of course, they might not answer for two or three years...

Guest elyuca

for some mysterious reason, id's games allways come out just bofere christmass, wonder why.....
Might as well be christmass 2002

Guest elyuca

thats why i said it was "mysterious". I was being Sarcastic. Goddammit, why in the fuck cant you people pick up when somebody is sarcastic or not!!!!! Shit you people piss me off!!!!! Im going to the bathroom, you make me want to take a shit!!!!!!!

American humour doesn't really rely on sarcasm as much as other country's humour does.

Canadians and Germans don't understand what the heck irony is either.

Fortunately British humour uses both. A lot :)

deadnail said:

Feb '02 sounds kinda optimistic to me, I'd expect the game to come out later. Just ask iD and when they get around to answering you'll know.

Of course, they might not answer for two or three years...

mmmh, third or fourth quarter of 2002, no less than that.

Guest Normal Human

Well, you have to remember they are basically building a new engine, so...i agree with most people here and say, i seriously dout we will see it anytime befor Dec. 2001, and even if they release it then, that will be a suprise to me.....
i mean just look at Duke Nukem Forever....*shakes his head*

Guest elyuca

If its not before christmas before 2001, itll be before christmas before 2002. And If its worth it, I'll wait till before christmas 2003 :-)

Guest JudgeDooM

I bet it will be released late 2002.