Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest elyuca

Doom 3 easter egg

Guest elyuca

I think there should be an easter egg in doom 3 where you enter a secret room and its full of old 2d sprites from the original doom and doom 2. or maybe one where theres a secret level, and the guns are the old ones. I dunno something that reminds you of the original doom.

Guest Dream Destroyer

And maybe Jeremy, with big fat post up his ass. He's probabily used to it anyway.

Guest JudgeDooM

OOhh, stop flaming Jer, are u happy now that you removed him? Maybe his site took a moment to load, but it has a good design and good links!

Yeah well... Some people don't know when to stop! Maybe his parents didnt raise him properly!

Guest Dream Destroyer

I'm on DSL, so that isn't a problem. Where my problem is the fact that he acted like he was the best. That pisses me off when anybody does it. And no, it's not a parental problem either. I was raise properly, don't worry. You see, if your so against flaming people, then why are you doing it to me? Because you a fucking hypocrite. That's why.

Í havent ever said im against flaming. Only flaming people who dont deserve it!

U do!

He didnt act like he was the best! Well. In the start. But that stopped! I think youre acting like an idiot, and you should be flamed because of it! But i DO know when to stop!

Guest JudgeDooM
Dream Destroyer said:

I'm on DSL, so that isn't a problem. Where my problem is the fact that he acted like he was the best. That pisses me off when anybody does it. And no, it's not a parental problem either. I was raise properly, don't worry. You see, if your so against flaming people, then why are you doing it to me? Because you a fucking hypocrite. That's why.

Wow, looks like another war has started here. Sorry Dream, but my money's on Maonth. What he says is true. Jer did know when to stop. And I think that's mainly because of u flamers.

Shaviro said:

Yeah well... Some people don't know when to stop! Maybe his parents didnt raise him properly!

i think the correct term is "arent raising" not "didnt raise", and no one has the right to assume and accuse people when they have no knowledge

Guest elyuca

sooo..... yeahh..... what do you think about the easter egg?, this thread IS abut the easter egg, isnt it? I mean I love to see people flame each other, but not on this thread!!!
By the way, Dream Destroyer is right, people shouldnt say shit like jer did and I shouldnt have flamed him for so long. But im still not taking my signature out until jer asks me to.

Guest Dream Destroyer
JudgeDooM said:

Wow, looks like another war has started here. Sorry Dream, but my money's on Maonth. What he says is true. Jer did know when to stop. And I think that's mainly because of u flamers.

This is no war.

Guest RTC Marine
Shaviro said:

Í havent ever said im against flaming. Only flaming people who dont deserve it!

U do!

He didnt act like he was the best! Well. In the start. But that stopped! I think youre acting like an idiot, and you should be flamed because of it! But i DO know when to stop!

anyway, im sick of flamers, they piss me off just as much as ROY does :-)
jeremy might of thought he is the best and i used to think the same thing, but now i know there are more people who are far more superior than me at things. but thats not to say that I SUCK!

anyway, keep the posts coming in! :-)

Dream Destroyer said:

And maybe Jeremy, with big fat post up his ass. He's probabily used to it anyway.

That made sence...how??

Guest Daemoneon

anyway back to a discussion about the easter egg, yeah, that would be like the commander keen thing on Doom II Map 32, Grosse.
That was a good way to end a reminescient level, I mean, Wolfenstein was an awesome game (try wolfendoom, it brings back memories) and Grosse must be one of the shortest, if not most memorable, levels in the entire game. Plus the fact that every time you hit a hanged commander keen it laughed like beavis and butthead. very original, I must say.

Guest Crym01

Hey that's a great idea!
Like the Wolf-Level in DOOM 2, and with the old textures that would be cool, but this level should be E1L1.