Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dylangivens

Doom 3 Pics(what I think it should look like)

Guest dylangivens

these are just pics from my Quake 3 Mod, Reborn which aims to make a sequal or addition to the Doom Series. Well first is the BFG9K. As we have seen, when they try to make a better BFG, they fail! Miserabley! So I think it should stay the same. Something similar to this.

*Hope those images show up*

Okay in my next post I will show you a version of the Imp, which should be much better than most.

dylan

Guest JudgeDooM

I was about to post a message to ask if someone know what has happened to your mod, but it isn't necessary as I see :) Could you give me the link to your website? I forgot it.
BTW, cool BFG. Better than the old one.

Hey, you make the BFG with 3D Studio MAX, isn´t?
Nice model, much better than the original BFG concept. Specially the new barrel.
Just one thing´s missing : SKIN.
Even a simple white-painted-metal wrapped with a Box UVW gizmo would be enough.

Guest Dark_Fox

Yea, At least use something like ChilliSkinner or do it manually.. It looks bland without a skin and detail, other wise nice model :) Whats the poly count?

Yeah, i was also thinking about that. I see a lot of Relax modifier to make edges smoother. That haves great impact on polycount.

Wow! 10 years.. I'm a novice at C++.. I'm trying at the moment to teach myself Character Studio..
I'm a TC leader for a UT Mod
http://www.planetunreal.com/furreal
Still in the eary stages..
you can see some of my work there too..

Guest Firebrandt

The model was created by Phoenix of the Generations mod team. I think he's already got the skinmap done, although I haven't seen the updated version yet.

Guest JudgeDooM

Generations, isn't it another mod for Quake III, wich includes e1m1 and map01?