Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dark_Fox

Rabies are fun

Guest Dark_Fox

Alright, a gay ass little poll to divert from the flame war that is a going to spillover any sec, what do you think the ending of the game should like?
Movie?
Text (like DooM)
Other?

No FMV at all in the whole game.

No little text screens popping up unless you're reading them in game.

This, of course, leaves Machinema as the answer.

Guest s999cop

The Introduction should be a very exciting movie of beginning of Doom story....than if you win the victory, then should be victory ending. Oppositely, Losers deserve a deadly ending !

ozzy was tested for rabies in '82, after he decapitated that live bat on stage. what does this post have to do with rabies anyway? did i just reaed it wrong? did you say scabies? if so then...oh nevermind

Guest Johnny Kaos
deadnail said:

No FMV at all in the whole game.

No little text screens popping up unless you're reading them in game.

This, of course, leaves Machinema as the answer.

forgive my lack of vocab.

but does that mean in game cut scenes?

Johnny Kaos said:

forgive my lack of vocab.

but does that mean in game cut scenes?

Sure does. Real-time cinema is good. FMV is nice, but I'm sick of seeing it used as the selling point of the whole game (HELLO SONY!).

Guest Dark_Fox
masterhassan said:

ozzy was tested for rabies in '82, after he decapitated that live bat on stage. what does this post have to do with rabies anyway? did i just reaed it wrong? did you say scabies? if so then...oh nevermind

The title never relates to the message when I do it :)
Rabies has nothing to with this thread, I was looking out the window, I saw my neighbor's dog (He has rabies) and typed that in..

Guest dmddoug

i like the text cause its much more creepy to imagine it urself however a cutscene would be sweet... why not have text then a cutscene to depict the horor.

Guest dmddoug

i like the text cause its much more creepy to imagine it urself however a cutscene would be sweet... why not have text then a cutscene to depict the horor.