• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny Kaos

Deadnail, your such a pussy...

Guest Johnny Kaos

I just felt like saying that.

I first got here and you seemed to be the source of evil in this place.

recently there is none...you suck now.

Guest Dark_Fox

*sigh*
I thought we where over this kindergarden namecalling crap?

Guest NiCoTiNe

I'm making a DooM Mod entitled FLAMEWARS(how topical). When it is FINISHED and available on /newstuff, I would really be happy if these FLAMEWARS were FINSIHED too.

DoomWorld should take a page out of NewDoom's book and have a forum specifically for ranting and raving.

NiCoTiNe said:

I'm making a DooM Mod entitled FLAMEWARS(how topical). When it is FINISHED and available on /newstuff, I would really be happy if these FLAMEWARS were FINSIHED too.

DoomWorld should take a page out of NewDoom's book and have a forum specifically for ranting and raving.

Perhaps you need to read up on what Flamewars actually are then. Childish insults like saying someone is a pussy are NOT examples of flaming.

Oh, your little mind is angered because I used to be the source of evil and no there is none?

Bloody hell, little boy, go back to suckling on your mommies tit. I'm in no mood to play with your juvenile ass right now.

Guest RTC Marine
Stphrz said:

...and so it begins........

Probably not :P

Holy Crap DeadNail! You Sound Like My StepFather! lol

Guest Dream Destroyer
NiCoTiNe said:

Can I be in it? ;)

Guest NiCoTiNe
NiGHTMARE said:

Perhaps you need to read up on what Flamewars actually are then. Childish insults like saying someone is a pussy are NOT examples of flaming.

Are you implying that I don't KNOW what a flamewar is?

not a day in my life goes by without being made fun of. ever since kindergarten. having my last name pronouced burger unaccidentally. but i never cared. and i never understood having your feelings hurt by an insult. i like it. today i wore the big blue glasses that say 2001 to school. im suprised noone tried to beat me up...then again noone that i dotn know knows im a freshamn. i look like a senior. i have a goatee like jaymz hetfield...i went off subject didnt i? oh well. anywho, my philosophy (if oyu can cal it that) is : if someone makes fun of you and it makes you cry..then its true. i encourage people; to make fun of me. it helps my "self-esteem". and how the hell can you get made fun of by people youve never met before? "oh no mommy the bad man i cant see who doesnt know me and has absolutely nothing ot do with my life jsut shouted out an obsene coment that i dont understand, im scared that he may embarass me in front of...uh my er um cat... yeah thats it. " frickin shit. c'mon people.

Flame me if you can HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa...ha oh christ its not funny anymore

Guest NiCoTiNe
Dream Destroyer said:

Can I be in it? ;)

-Heh- the BFG is now a Nuke called "The-Widow-Maker".

Who should I name the new plasmagun after? (flamethrower)

or the new rocket launcher? (napalm launcher)

NiCoTiNe said:

Are you implying that I don't KNOW what a flamewar is?

No. He's implying you don't know what a flamewar is :P

Hmmm. Are you sure he's not just implying that he doesn't know what a flamerwar is? ¦]

Guest Johnny Kaos
deadnail said:

Oh, your little mind is angered because I used to be the source of evil and no there is none?

Bloody hell, little boy, go back to suckling on your mommies tit. I'm in no mood to play with your juvenile ass right now.

I just wanted to say that I think every forum needs at least 1 guy like that. I'm that guy at two other forums. I think it helps the community in a way.
everyone loves to hate me (not like in a spam/flamer sorta way)
they like to hate me for me.
and in return they sorta worship me.

they did it with you too.
I heard thing like "wait till deadnail sees this" and "what will deadnail say"

now I dont.
Is it just not your couple of weeks? or did you quit?

(pick the any spelling/grammer errors you want..but at least you know what i mean...so it dont matter none.)

Guest NiCoTiNe
Shaviro said:

Hmmm. Are you sure he's not just implying that he doesn't know what a flamerwar is? ¦]

uhuh, SO he's implying that I don't know what a flamewar is.

well that's alright then, as long as he wasn't implying anything else...