Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

New Doom 3 Forum Moderator

On one of my trademarks whims I have decided to make deadnail a new moderator for the Doom 3 forums. Seeing as he is one of the most active and vocal members I figured he would be as good a person as anyone to help regulate this place and try and keep too many flamewars from popping up. Of course I haven't told him he's a moderator yet so his reaction should be interesting, heh. The purpose of moderation is to remove obviously redundant, stupid, or inflammatory messages; it is not a venue to try and quelch everyone with differing opinions or stop anyone from arguing, instead it's a method to make sure the board isn't clogged with crap and instead is filled with mostly useful/entertaining posts.

Everyone welcome deadnail as your new god, hopefully he won't abuse the privelege :P

I can´t imagine what his face will look like when he get the news. Of course, I haven´t seen deadnail´s real face never, so...

It's been on his page for a while now.

Oh yeah, good call Ling. I could tell you kinda gave up on this place over the last few weeks, hopefully this will straighten some people out.

Guest RTC Marine

Ok, Ling thats what we need a deflammatory person! :)
Since all the newbies are getting flammed like hell!

anyway back to True DooM!

Yeah all in all it's just fucking great. I would even jump for joy if I didn't think my fat ass would break my nice computer chair.

Tomorrow when the booze wears off I'll probably have forgotten. Anyfuckingway, um, I'm not about to run off and delete anyone's message without some damn good reasoning. Free speech is free speech, even if you just saying LICK THE CRUST OFF OF MY DECAYING SCROTUM or something. I don't give a shit.

I guess if summa of you fucks wanna thread deleted just lemme know (Except Disorder, don't even ask me. Or Elyuca. Change your fucking signature wilya?).

I'm also not about to prance through this Goddamned forum to the beginning to weed out the bullshit posts, not even the one that accuses me of being a homosexual. Fuck it. I don't care. If Moanth or someone else who really wants this place cleaned up makes a little list of threads to kill I'll go ahead and do it, especially if they're old and just wasting space.

Oh and if I seem calmer lately it's because of one simple thing. I have finally given up on giving a single solitary fuck about anything except my dick and keeping my asshole a one way street.

Finally a little message from "your new God" (Jesus Andy get some fucking barbituates), don't reply to a newbies "Hiya giez nu to theese forums dontcha think dooom 3 needs neckid biches?" with the message "Hi! Suck my cock."

You put out a fire by pissing on it, fail that by throwing rich people on it. Put away the damn gasoline, it's for drinking!

--== Second thoughts...
Oh yeah. If you guys that haven't seen me (and for some sick reason want to but can't visit my site) you could always just email me and ask for a picture. Hell.

Also... now I'm an all mighty moderator (damn, I dropped another cashew) and I *STILL* can't figure out how to get a picture posted on this forum (see 2 threads up) nor can I get the 'title' filled out in my user profile. Cute.

you're the guy that wanted the bullshit threads gone... such as Jeremy's page updates that are now irrelevant as well as ones that were totally meaningless when they happened.

Now's your chance, bucko. You still want this place cleaned up? I ain't doing it by myself; you stand up the bottles and I'll shoot 'em down. :)

I was NOT the guy who wanted Jer's threads to go. If i were the moderater, i would try to clean it up.

Now i won't even say anything, since most people in here misunderstood my good intentions!

deadnail said:

I guess if summa of you fucks wanna thread deleted just lemme know (Except Disorder, don't even ask me.

WTF is this supposed to mean ?

Guest Dream Destroyer

He didn't pick me because I'm a necropheliac.... *sniff*...

deadnail said:

Free speech is free speech, even if you just saying LICK THE CRUST OFF OF MY DECAYING SCROTUM or something. I don't give a shit.

Therein lies the problem. The reasoning behind that statement is
so faulty I don't even know where to begin.

Disorder said:

WTF is this supposed to mean ?

It was a joke, kid. Lighten up.

I'm an asshole, remember?

deadnail said:

you're the guy that wanted the bullshit threads gone... such as Jeremy's page updates that are now irrelevant as well as ones that were totally meaningless when they happened.

Now's your chance, bucko. You still want this place cleaned up? I ain't doing it by myself; you stand up the bottles and I'll shoot 'em down. :)

#1: Dont use names, bitch.
#2: Irrelivant? Are you trying to sound like 7 of 9 or somthing?