Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Ling is a smartass. =P

Okay, and just so you know I've gotten better at getting rid of meaningless posts. Yes, even my own (damn, I got about 6 of mine so far... I suck). I know I do throw them out every now and again (such as right now) but I do take care of them as to not clog up the place.

I guess today I'll start on 5 and hopefully slice my way until the point in which I joined the fray. I see no ethical reasoning for me to kill dead threads past that point in time.

Anyway, though, as I was saying... Ling is a smartass. You may think he just scans this forum every now and again for wikked pr0ns and heavy flaming, but he actually reads more than I thought he did.

Like when you guys got into it over demonic sexuality?
Remember my smartass comment that this forum should be renamed to the latent homosexual Doom fantasy forum?

Click forums in the upper right.

Like I said. He's a smartass. Heheh.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed.

Guest NiCoTiNe

i noticed it, I saw your name under moderators and figured it to be your handy work.

No, I didn't add that bit of text there.

But thanks for letting me kill a fresh post at the top, bucko. :)

Guest NiCoTiNe

Stop calling me bucko, fucko. :P

Guest Dark_Fox

LOL!
Thats pretty damn funny..

Regarding your last topic post, which will be deleted soon, I wanna bring something to your attention about that Alzheimer's disease thing caused by aluminum in the brain.

First of all, there is no known causes for Alzheimer's. The aluminum causing this disease is bullshit.

Second, if you don't believe me, look on the hundreds of sites on Alzheimer's. All the ones I've seen so far say that there are no known causes.

First of all, fuck the web. Read Time.

There is no 'official', 100% proof positive cause of alzheimer's disease. One of the few things that all the victims have (aside from age) are deposits of aluminum in the brain.

They don't know how it got there but they all have it.

Sodium Floride *DOES* dissolve aluminum into particles small enough to pass through your blood filter and get lodged in your brain.

Hey, hopefully I'm wrong! Hopefully this WON'T cause alzheimer's disease!

Then again, what good is it going to do you to have a bunch of aluminum in your brain anyway? Buy plastic. :P

Guest Dark_Fox

I have a friend at UCSB who is studying that.. She said its not truely known but most cases are realated to metals found in the brain..
This proves you don't eat your coke can after you drink the sprite..=P