Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

Hahaha Fuck you all! (UNLESS YOU ARE MEN)

Well well well,the tables have turned and my 2000 quid pc has just arrived!!!!! hahahahaha (well actually my mum uses it for work BUT when doom3 comes out she will have changed pc's (hopefully) and give that fat bitch to me!)It was customised so check this sucker out:
P4 1.5Ghz
256Mb Ram
22inch monitor
voodoo 5
(plus all that shit that is useless to a gamer ie-printer web cam etc etc)

Choose better message titles, will ya? You sound more childish than Snoopy.

Looks nice. A little low on ram for the processor power and it's got a really shitty video card, but the monitor sounds kickass.

Guest dmddoug

why the fuck would your mom need a p4 for work. stupid whore.

Guest dmddoug

why the fuck would your mom need a p4 for business. stupid whore.

If you say that again you piece of shit then I'll fucking kill you-her job (lawyer) may not require a high spec machine but she got one because it was recommended that a replacement pc were bought.

Guest Dark_Fox

Ick! A P4? I've heard some pretty bad stuff, they can burn out Mobo's very quickly..
They may have a higher speed but no one beats out an AMD Thunderbird 1.2Ghz..
RDram rocks.. :)
To bad its so fucking expensive..

P4's have some issues with their cooling units. The computer sales places do not ship their P4's with a cooling unit because the unit required to keep it within operable temperatures weighs something like 2 lbs, and if it came loose the entire inside of the computer would be trashed on it's way through the mail.

The new Pentium933's and their motherboards are instable enough as-is, I sure won't even be looking at a new P4 for 6 months until they make those things work properly with other hardware and software.

Guest elyuca

Your mum and her pc suck.

P4 has the weakest floating point out in the market. A 1.2 ghz t-bird with DDR will kick the shit out of that P4, besides RDRAM is about the most idiotic piece of shit to ever come out, and still call itself RAM. That Voodoo five is just about as shitty as the proccessor, for the price of that V5 you could have a GeForce 2 ultra. Still, I wouldnt mind having that pc, It'll make a good lan partner with my AMD 800.