• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJ UAC

I have a neat idea t

Guest DJ UAC

Hey i have an idea!!
Why dont we have Fusedmonsters in doom 3???
Example
an imp fused with a... um... o yah arachnotron??
A super Deamon
Example
A cell from each deamon to create a super deamon that can do what ever anyone else does??
If u have seen dragon ball z, i am talking about cell!!

Hmm... You just gave me an idea.

How about a shapechanger that can turn itself into most other hellspawn? That'd own :)

Well fusing demons together to make something like an imp with a plasma rifle for a dick sounds cheezy... but the cell thing going on sounds pretty neat. It should be like a boss or something.

Guest DJ UAC
NiGHTMARE said:

How about a shapechanger that can turn itself into most other hellspawn? That'd own :)

Well, Cell as i mechoned is mad up of different cells from different deamons. if u dont watch dragon ball z, then ill fill u in.
1)Cell can regenerate any thing on his body(as long as he has a single living cell, hes as good as new in no time.)
2)Cell can absorb people and or androids(ANDROIDS!!! THATS A DAMN GOOD IDEA!!) so make him stronger or complete
3)Cell can eject... um... Cell Jr's but they cannot regenerate limbs and have a lower power level but he can make any number of them as he pleases.
thats about it
o yah,
4)He gets stringer every time u really hurt him/ie cut him in half, then his power level rises
5)He has different forms
1cell
2perfect cell(after absorbing android 17)
3super perfect cell(After absorbing android 18 but then barfs her up(yes its a she and shes... um... kinda hot)then turns to perfect cell and seing there is no way explodes destoryng a whole planet, But one cell lived and he grew stronger but he came back in super perfect form because hus body knew how to be super perfect without android #18)

Guest Johnny Kaos
NiGHTMARE said:

the shifter guy sounds good.
maybe he could be like a sorta re-occuring boss. that always always always gets away from you (especially at the end of the game)

Guest elyuca

I'd like to see a spider mastermind's lower section (everithing but the brain) fused with a cyber's torso. You would have rockets and bullets flying at you at the same time!