Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

DUDE! DoomII Techno Remix!!!

If you have Napster...TYPE DOOM TECHNO!!!!
There is a kick ass Techno song of DoomII-Into Sandy's City!!
Hell, also type "Doom oc" while your in there!

Dunno, but its pretty cool. Id like to here more Doom songs done in Techno, tha'd rock!

I don't givva RAT'S ASS until I hear a good remix of shawn2 from Doom 2 and that's that. What with the high speed chaotic drumming involved it'd take a real drummer to do it right.

And screw techno, industrial is where it's all at.

Guest Johnny Kaos

just for the record im gonna say a Rap/hip-hop version of doom would be cool.
but just for thats just for the record tho, I'm not serious.

then again...
I think I heard a few songs that could fit doom lyricly.

Oh yeah, me too. Definitely.

[intro]
*Game sound FX. Add 3 second loop for whole 'song'.

Down for my niggaz, yo.
Down for my bruthaz, ya.
Gimme dat shotgun, gonna pop me an imp.
Rollin' roun' da hood, blastin' dem biotches from hell.

Down for my soldiaz, yu.
Down for my duty, ye.
Gunna pop you punk ass fulla lead. Iza gonna shoot you till ya dead.
Cuz you all don't want to mess with me, I'm a big bad crazy...

[chorus]
Doomed motherfucker
Doomed motherfucker
Doomed motherfucker yo
Doomed motherfucker and you don't want to fuck with me!

Bust the flavor of my chaingun.
Eat the fire from my double barrelled gauge'n.
Blow you punk bitchass right back to hell,
then I'll fuck you up again with my BFG, motherfuckaaaaa......

Gimme dat soulsphere, need it for the Vile.
Need me some rockets so I can take down the Cyber.
Gunna speedrun like ya muddafuckaz ain't never seen before.
Gunna get that plasma rifle 'cuz Iza lamin' ho.

[chorus]

[Outro]
Gunna Doom you ass, biooootch
Gunna Doom you ass, bioooooooootch
Gunna Doom you ass, biooooooooooooootch
Gunna Doom you ass, biooooooooooooooooootch

Word.

Ah hell yeah brother, this is all we need. Then Doom can be blamed for more than just school shootings it can be blamed on gang warfare too.

Boy, this was a joke that just didn't end. :P

Guest Johnny Kaos

I was thinkin somthin more like a DMX/Limpbizkit cross over.
more of a description of hell.

oh and alotta white folks like eminem so throw his ass on there too.

what about just the intsrumentals?

deadnail said:

I don't givva RAT'S ASS until I hear a good remix of shawn2 from Doom 2 and that's that.

Is that Map07? That one I'd love to hear a heavy metal version of. Same goes for Map01. Map02 and Map03 would make cool big-band/orchestra pieces. Map06 is one of my personal favorites too. The way the bass line sounded in DOS, all mechanical and stuff, ruled. Play a Windows port and you just get a generic bass sound.

Hey, all this reminds me, I should probably put that little $5,000 studio of mine to use and actually make a few of these tracks. Oh if only I weren't so damn lazy...

deadnail said:

And screw techno, industrial is where it's all at.

After hearing Danzig 5, I've begun to appreciate Techno a little more. I'm not a techno fanatic by any means, so I'm sure what all fits into the Techno category and what doesn't, but some of the electronica equipment I have is fucking addictive, I can say that much. After playing around with my own stuff, it's a little easier to get into other people's similar-styled music.

I still hate Rave crap though. That's Techno, isn't it?

Johnny Kaos said:

eminem is the only rapper i like. not because hes white damnit. someone said once that i hate any band or whatever with a black person in it. i said jimi hendrix was black retard...so is the singer from thin lizzy. he didnt know who thin lizzy was. he didnt even know who black sabbath was either...i thought that was pretty pathetic after he said he listened to rock. and he thought metallica was glam rock...oh boy

Guest Johnny Kaos

so are ya pissed? lol

I dont like him cuzz....we'll...he sucks.
anyway...

it seems deadnail seems to think of rap as only one type when there are actually many sounds within it.

I threw emenim in there cuzz he's about the only rapper a lotta folks who dont like rap like....(and I so think it's partly cuzz of his color)

Busta rymes and a whole bunch of other loonies have done the same thing and didnt get noticed that damn quick.

How the hell do you find the tune. I am new to napster. My little brother mainly uses it to fill up the hard drive :).

I tried using "doom techno" (Without quotes) in the titles search and came up with house of doom, which wasn't it.

Guest Nuno Correia
Johnny Kaos said:

OH, COME THE FUCK ON! LIMP BIZKIT SUCKS SMELLY ASS!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can just go rollin' rollin' rollin' honkie right the fuck off of a cliff. Kid Rock too, and Disturbed.

I'm not very fond of Korn but even I will admit that Issues was a good album.

Staind, even though they were discovered by Limp Bizkit and are on Korn's label, are not a rizock band and I find their lyrics very good, although their music is a little slow.

Static-X has the capability of rocking hard (shown in their feat with Burten Bell of Fear Factory) although they seem to rely on shitty effects and really repetetive songs when on their own. I'm glad they did the soundtrack to Omega Boost, made a kickass game even better (If ya haven't played it.... GET IT!).

Rob Zombie has just gotten better and better, remember White Zombie's first album? God did it suck ass.

Metallica should've just quit after Black, leaving that their weakest album. Instead they've moved down to Load and Reload, then a couple of old live/cover albums... what's next? Damn, they really should've quit when they were ahead. The song they did for MI:2 was absofuckinglutely the WORST rock song I have ever heard in my life.

Devin Townsend is still the man, although I still need to buy Infinity. Physicist is really kickass although it's nothing what I expected. Ocean Machine Biomech is still my favorite album.

Marilyn Manson is a joke both musically and lyrically.

Nine Inch Nails seems to have reverted to their pre-Downward Spiral sound. Some people hate it, I personally love it.

R&B has been a complete joke since the late 70's, and when I see so many people today getting into boybands and all the bullshit that my black friends at work buy I just can't help but laugh my ass off. Yes, one hihat sound and a sub bass in a four second loop with two people in a bass choir under the lead singer is music. What the fuck is wrong with you? This took, what, fifteen minutes to string together? It's fucking pathetic!

Rap in general is just a gimmick put together by rich white people to get richer while holding poor black people down right where they are. It's nothing but simple propagandic mind control. Pay off a few black people to sing about how much white people hold you down and about just how aesthetically beautiful it is to remain in the ghetto and in return you get millions of dollars and awards. It's just completely pathetic how many people eat that steaming bowl of shit, heaping spoonful after heaping spoonful. It's also funny when black people say I'm just jealous because this is something of their own that I can't have when most people dressed up like 'gangstas' I see are rich white kids, and not only that the whole hip-hop concept was nothing but a money sceme by the evil 'white man'.

Why the fuck is Eminem lined up for four grammy awards when all he sings about are hating his woman and hating faggots?

When I hear just how little effort goes into every rap song I simply cringe. Music is composed of rhythm, harmony, and melody. 99% of rap I hear is nothing but rhythm... most of it doesn't even rhyme the lyrics anymore. Every now and again you'll come across a rapper (Like 2-Pac, see his autopsy photos on rotten.com) who also had melody but they're still miles off from harmony.

Rage Against The Machine sucks, always has sucked, and since they just fired their lead singer even they themselves know they suck. Good one, guys, sing about the freedoms of Communism. Yeah, the right to get hypothermia while standing in line.

As for techno & rave, sure. Some of it's cool, some of it is really weak. HooverPhonic is one of the cool bands, I can recommend them. So is Robert Miles, if you can stand him... I wouldn't so much call his music so much as techno but instead 'mellow rave', really peaceful dance music.

Then again, I'm the type of music freak that can listen to some Moody Blues, NIN, Robert Miles, Sepultura then Joy Electric, in any order, and be happy. I listen for art within music, which is why I hate rap.

There are some interesting music combinations out there. If you want to hear hardcore/house techno mixed with heavy metal then try out 'Think About Mutation'. Their song, 'The Rewinding Seats' is their best one I think, look for it on Napster.

Oh, and if you're all waiting for something to do try this:
http://zone.msn.com/bejeweled/

Guest Johnny Kaos

Have you ever listend to OUTKAST.
thats my favorite rap group.
They dont have this mainstream rap thing going.
They actually have messages and the rest of the shit you want.

deadnail said:

Actually, if you recall on Jeremy's page there was a Doom rap by his cousin... it was unfortunate...

S./

Guest dmddoug
deadnail said:

deadnail you've pretty much dissed every kind of music. what the hell do u like?

(I think) pretty much the same stuff I do - anything that takes more than a few days to write, where the artists aren't interchangeable with the music.