Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

argh!!!! damn you dead nail -my powers,my...

I was glancing back thro ye'old forum and noticed one page was considerably shorter than t'other,and then immediately knew you had been beavering away er...working hard to delete posts,especially mine! Do you
1-have a vendetta against me?

2-have a certain ammount of memory you can take up and thus must delete posts of no importance?

3-have an oedopus complex?

4-Have a pshycological power problem which can be sated only through this forum and by deleting things?

I have to keep talking man!!! I fucking have to !!!! if I stop,the voices come back......

1. No, I'm just getting rid of meaningless/redundant posts that have little to do with Doom 3/no entertainment value. I've gotten rid of as many posts of mine as I have yours.

2. Shit I don't know. The only difference I have is a magic password that lets me edit other people's messages.

3. Again with incest? I told you to cut that out, it reflects poorly upon yourself.

4. This question is so pathetic I shouldn't even dignify it with a response.

the-widow-maker said:

4-Have a pshycological power problem which can be sated only through this forum and by deleting things?

If you think deadnail is bad, you obviously weren't here during the days of Mordeth. Even I complained about that.

Windowpain said:

Hey dead-nail and widow maker- you guys should have a nice long death match and vent your angers by killing each other.

Or they could just get a room :)

deadnail said:

1. No, I'm just getting rid of meaningless/redundant posts that have little to do with Doom 3/no entertainment value. I've gotten rid of as many posts of mine as I have yours.

2. Shit I don't know. The only difference I have is a magic password that lets me edit other people's messages.

3. Again with incest? I told you to cut that out, it reflects poorly upon yourself.

Cleaned up your act have you deady? That's a shame, I'm running out of insults to use on people, gimme some more.. bwahahaha

Oh God, I've left myself open for gay jokes again haven't I...

Mheh

S./

deadnail said:

hmm... it better be an 18 leter password or else some one could... um... u know, find the password via hacking.

What magic happens when a password goes beyond 18 characters that nobody can hack it?