Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Metro

Ideas

Guest Metro

Ok, I think doom 3 should try and stay more true to the ideas expressed in the doom bible. They went in to detail on how the environment would look, and also on some key story elements, as if doom had any.

Guest Metro

ok, actualy doom did have a story and a cool one at that. Doom 3 should also have a few npc scienticts who are fair game to get chased and munched on by demons. They should also have flesh eating zombies, that instead of taking pot shots at you should shamble towereds you moaning as bload foames from there hungry mouths. they should take a while to kill, like you might knock an arm off and the sucker keeps comeing. then they should lunge at you and star munching. these are just ideas and please feel free to give your feedback positive or negative. I have more ideas if you all want to hear them.

Guest Metro

Ok you all are probly getting tired of all my replys but it is important that this game be done right and not get fucked up. I think Doom3 should play out like a verry scarry and disturbing movie. It should start with that sense of unknown as you are the last marine left a victim of a mysterious and powerful force. But later as you fight your way through you learn that in exception to you, the demons are kicking earth's force's ass. Things should look hopeless and the fait of mankind should go into question. You should fight with a purpous. I think something that bugged the shit out of me when playing doom was the monster noises, and all the damn blood. I think soundtrack wise it should stick to what you hear in movies like aliens during the intense battle sequinces, and during the quite before the ambush it should just be scarry noises that keep you on edge. I mean shit , as soon as im ambushed by 20 hellspawn I want to hear the fucking orcistra rev up as I unload a wad of led on my enemy. I think there should also be a few traces of Electronica, and industrial music as heard in track 15 on Half-Life. I don't know why but that track kicked ass. This game should be disturbing as hell as I mentioned before. We need to have shit happen like you are going through sleeping quarters and you open a closet only to find a body rigged up in some ritualistic fasion bleeding all over the place. Crazy shit like that. I need to sleep now its way too late.

Guest Johnny Kaos
Metro said:

ok, actualy doom did have a story and a cool one at that. Doom 3 should also have a few npc scienticts who are fair game to get chased and munched on by demons. They should also have flesh eating zombies, that instead of taking pot shots at you should shamble towereds you moaning as bload foames from there hungry mouths. they should take a while to kill, like you might knock an arm off and the sucker keeps comeing. then they should lunge at you and star munching. these are just ideas and please feel free to give your feedback positive or negative. I have more ideas if you all want to hear them.

it seems to me that you wanna play resident evil

Guest luci_the_brave

Doom

Guest Luci the Brave

Doom