Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Hey LordFlathead!

Hey, I just noticed the link in your sig. Must say, much better design than the first page! Looks good, and that blue Klesk really adds the eye candy! Its an enjoyable page to read. Also cool because your site was one of the first Doom3 pages put up!
Good to see its back :)
~~
You should add some forums too :) {www.ezboard.com?}
~~
BTW, I upgraded my site aswell, www.doomgalaxy.com

Hahah, I just read my old "Boss's should drop weapons" post, and read some old messages. OMG, you people actually made mw laugh, especailly Elyuca's post :P

Guest elyuca

Oh yeah, the cybie's dick as a weapon LOL! haha.

That reminds me, anybody ever seen that GWAR movie? I saw that a few years ago, that was... interesting.

Lüt said:

That reminds me, anybody ever seen that GWAR movie? I saw that a few years ago, that was... interesting.

Heheheheh. Fun for the whole family.

I think that was it... the one where the plot is that the singer loses his penis and they're on a quest to find it and kill a ton of stuff in the process :)

SoKatH said:

GWAAAAAAR!!!

I'm sorry, that served no purpose...

S./

GWAR sucks.. It's the worst band i've ever seen...

Guest dweezil

Bwahahahaha! The lord of death is coming with his legions of imps and cacodemons to destroy you!

Bow To Me!

Boy am I flattered. I probably won't be doing much updates in the near future, because of the lack of Doom3 info. I have been working on a new Doom3 FAQ for a while, though.

I remember giving advice to you back when your page was the Crappiest Doom page ever (now it's the Second Crappiest... just kidding :)... those were the days !

As for the forums suggestion, I can hardly find the time to check back to these forums regularly, so I couldn't possibly manage my own.

Disorder said:

GWAR sucks.. It's the worst band i've ever seen...

Bah. Try Nine Inch Nails. At least GWAR had a fairly entertaining live show. Or if you want a band that is purposefully bad, try Anal Cunt. It's funny, some of their songs are cleaner than Nine Inch Nails songs, yet they try to make the recording as bad as possible.

dweezil said:

Bwahahahaha! The lord of death is coming with his legions of imps and cacodemons to destroy you!

Bow To Me!

O............k............

Lüt said:

Bah. Try Nine Inch Nails. At least GWAR had a fairly entertaining live show. Or if you want a band that is purposefully bad, try Anal Cunt. It's funny, some of their songs are cleaner than Nine Inch Nails songs, yet they try to make the recording as bad as possible.

9. This is song number 9. = FUCK!
10. Another stupid song. = Dadadadadadooo.
11. Long song. = Da. da. da. Fuck. Da. Da. Da. Fuck.

It's nice seeing forty tracks a CD but it'd be nice to see a track longer than five seconds.

Exit 13 is MUCH better at anti-music if you ask me.

Lüt said:

Stop mentioning NIN in every damn post will ya? I really already got it that you hate NIN!