Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Jamie Robertson and Mark A. Pullen

Now that I think of it, id should have mutiple artist for music.
This way all the music wont sound the same. And the perfect other two are Jamie Robertson, and Mark A. Pullen {Did I spell that correct?}.

For example, they are REALLY good at doing music. Go to the QDoom home page, and download the song, "He awaits you".
Now go to the Jamie Robertson page, and get "trailor1", or any other song from either page! God! They RULE! Their music is just Fanatic, err, Fantastic!

But, being id, that will never happen, so, dream on myself...

Come to think of it, they would make a pretty unique team. It would be interesting to see them do a project together. (Maybe me too, although none of my stuff is actually finished yet :P)

Yeah, man... Fanatic rules. He helped me get started on one of MY projects... I never really finished it... even though it was only one song... hmph. Ah well... Fanatic's just... cool. Yeah. Haven't heard the other guy, though.

Speaking of which, I'll probably have another one of my songs done today... so, if anyone wants to hear a pathetically easy song to play on guitar with a half-assed solo and crappy singing (hey, I did it all while I was sick), I can send it over... Eh, it's not THAT bad. I'll end up redoing it sometime. The two guitar tracks aren't really timed right, which was more of a post-recording problem than anything, and the main problem, too...

Well you sold me. Send it my way too if you want. If you hate it that much it ought to be... interesting to listen to.

What can I say... with this kind of optimism, I could work in infomercials...

Anyway, so, yeah... if you want it, I'll probably upload it to MP3.com sometime today, so I'll probably end up posting some non-Doom3-related post telling where the song(s) are on MP3.com... it's easier that way. ;)