Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

Just another stupid new guy

Hi...I'm a new guy here...to avoid as seeming one of those rude people that just buts in on your topics and makes stupid comments about worn out ideas, I thought I'd just warn all of you first =)

As one of the moderators I feel it my duty to officially welcome you to the Doom 3 forum here on Doomworld. It's here for discussing iD Software's upcoming Doom 3 although if you start doing that it'll make the rest of us look bad.

Have fun, try to keep the flaming to a minimum, and do your best to insult that dirty little Canadian SoKatH. He has it coming.

While you're here be sure to sample the coffee.

Guest Johnny Kaos
deadnail said:

As one of the moderators I feel it my duty to officially welcome you to the Doom 3 forum here on Doomworld. It's here for discussing iD Software's upcoming Doom 3 although if you start doing that it'll make the rest of us look bad.

Have fun, try to keep the flaming to a minimum, and do your best to insult that dirty little Canadian SoKatH. He has it coming.

you never welcomed me ya fuckin bastard!

Why the fuck would I welcome you? It's the same feeling I get when I see teenagers hand-in-hand, there's enough bastards already. You're a prime example, you fagtastic stain. For our German visitors, he's ich benien hosengrabber. Sorry, I don't really speak German. Vicken!

It was a joke bucko. We already know you're a hosengrabber. You're all a bunch of hose grabbers! Well, that's actually pretty unlikely, I'm just not that fond of you see. =P

deadnail said:

Why the fuck would I welcome you? It's the same feeling I get when I see teenagers hand-in-hand, there's enough bastards already. You're a prime example, you fagtastic stain. For our German visitors, he's ich benien hosengrabber. Sorry, I don't really speak German. Vicken!

Ficken?

Lord FlatHead said:

It's "Er ist ein Hosen-grabber", for your information.

"Ich bin ein Hosen-grabber" means "I AM a Hosen-grabber".

And what is "grabber"? Hosenscheißer maybe?

Guest Johnny Kaos
deadnail said:

It was a joke bucko. We already know you're a hosengrabber. You're all a bunch of hose grabbers! Well, that's actually pretty unlikely, I'm just not that fond of you see. =P

Did ya really think I gave a fuck?

I could care less about being welcomed.

Did I ever make "HI I'M NEW TOPIC"....no.

those(like this one) are too commonly gay.

Guest Medieval_Gnome
deadnail said:

Funny... just realized you were a moderator here...