Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tagart 666

Duke Theme...

Guest Tagart 666

I really like Bobby Prince's music, does anyone here know if Bobby Prince made the "Duke Nukem Theme"? You know, the one that Megadeth played on "Duke Nukem:Music To Score By". On another note: Does anyone know where I can find Tabs (tablature) on the net to the "Duke Nukem Theme" as played by Megadeth?

First off

1. SHUT THE

[The rest of this post has been deleted. Sure people are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't mean you won't have to do this is a civilised matter. Be nice and constructive. - red. Mordeth]

MACVILEWHORE said:

First off

1. SHUT THE

[The rest of this post has been deleted. Sure people are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't mean you won't have to do this is a civilised matter. Be nice and constructive. - red. Mordeth]

You, are my god!

Shaviro said:

You, are my god!

thanks loyal follower.
:>

I will bestow upon you better crops and not make them wilter
and die like i do every other year, oh and i won't set wolves on your livestock no more.

No, it was composed by Lee Jackson.

As for the tab... hell if I know. Run a search or try a dedicated site like tabcrawler.com

MACVILEWHORE said:

First off

1. SHUT THE

That was pretty vehement. Of course, you realize that while there is nothing to say on the topic of Doom III we have to find something to talk about. While I support your's and Moanth's quest to clean up the forums, you've gotten lighten up.

S./

Guest JudgeDooM
MACVILEWHORE said:

thanks loyal follower.
:>

I will bestow upon you better crops and not make them wilter
and die like i do every other year, oh and i won't set wolves on your livestock no more.

You're my god too, Macchie. C'mon, clean up this place. I'm gettin sick of those newbies too.

SoKatH said:

That was pretty vehement. Of course, you realize that while there is nothing to say on the topic of Doom III we have to find something to talk about. While I support your's and Moanth's quest to clean up the forums, you've gotten lighten up.

S./

If i were a moderator, i could clean up the place. I will not try to clean it up, like i did before, because people just mis-understand it. It kinda bugs me to see stupid idiots post stupid crap like this, while we could discuss doom3 instead. Yes, i know we have discussed a lot of it, but there must be more, and we could get a much better atmosphere in here.

NiGHTMARE said:

Jesus christ, get off the steroids man.

That looks more like PCP to me.

MACVILEWHORE said:

First off

1. SHUT THE

Oh c'mon now, that didn't look the slightest bit sarcastic to you?