Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

the question.

i new here and i wouldn't be surprised if this question has been asked before, but here goes...when playing quake 3, who here doesn't use the doom guy?

I ussually use downloaded models, but if we attain to the original models, I prefer the characters Uriel, Patriot, Klesk and Slash. They´re more "expressive" than the DoomGuy since they aren´t adaptations of little sprites.

I use Bitterman in deathmatch and Visor in CTF. In fact I´m not very happy with the Doomguy´s outer appearence in Q3A, his pants give him a female shape and his muscles are overdone.

Zaldron said:

I ussually use downloaded models, but if we attain to the original models, I prefer the characters Uriel, Patriot, Klesk and Slash. They´re more "expressive" than the DoomGuy since they aren´t adaptations of little sprites.

What is your favorite custom model? I think the Spacemarine 40k is very cool, and also the Crusader and Lobo. And Harley Quinn is also a very cute model :)

I think Doomguy's the coolest model in the game, though I usually use Klesk. Or, with the new 1.27 point release, you can actually use a seperate model for your head.
Klesk's body with Crash's head looks pretty creepy.

Tetzlaff said:

What is your favorite custom model? I think the Spacemarine 40k is very cool, and also the Crusader and Lobo. And Harley Quinn is also a very cute model :)

Lobo´s my favorite custom. Infact, I created a new skin for him, wich is my all day´s pick.

I used to, before I found out about tikering with the \headmodel command, so now it's into the realm of what I think looks coolest.

\model razor/patriot
\headmodel bones/bones

Coolness. A pale guy with a skull head. Of course this is all down to opinion. I also like Crash's body with Major/Red head. Heh heh. Actually I play as chicks in a lot of games.

Actually, I'd use the Doom marine with Orbb's head, were it not for the hole at the back of it. Funky.