Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dark Fears

Hi all

Guest Dark Fears

Hi I am new to this board and site.. I used to play Doom back in the day.. had no idea it was multi or that people even played it still, since I am a multiplayer nut I am now obligated to be more involved :)

Hey, SoKatH, is this guy the third or fourth dude to use that same logo?

Anyway, welcome to the Doom 3 forum Dark Fears. Have fun.

That is going to be a third in the Most Popular Icon list in this forum. First place have been captured by Doom space marine icons of any kind; second place taken by pentograms and this one goes on the third :)
BTW, nice signature...

deadnail said:

Have you noted the new blood on the forums? New guys have been falling in here since a couple of days. I wonder why... they always come in waves.

Disorder said:

Isn't that from "the matrix" ???????

Nope. I literally know the Matrix from the first word ("hello") to the last ("you"), and it ain't in there.

BTW, would anyone mind waking Linguica up ? I sent him my new icon a couple of weeks ago and it's still not up :(

deadnail said:

I think he's #6. There were a few guys who only made 3 or 4 posts in the editing forum which you probably missed.

deadnail said:

Yeah well there was Malum Archon.. uhhh and some other guys

I think he might be the fourth, in this forum at least.. and as soon as linguini-man.. er linguica gets around to it, I'll have my own damn icon

S./

Guest Dark Fears

heheh.. Umm ya well I guess i will just have to make a new one wont I.

Guest Dark Fears
Zaldron said:

Have you noted the new blood on the forums? New guys have been falling in here since a couple of days. I wonder why... they always come in waves.

Should we leave?

Not at all. DooM3´s still wrapped around mistery, there´s no info, there´s no media, no interviews, nothing. It´s really obvious why there aren´t 200000 posts here like on Quake-dedicated forums. The "regular" guys are few, and everytime new ones arrive here, they always come on packs of 3 or 4.

Less surprising is that less than 50% of them hang on more than 2 weeks. That´s explained at the top of my post, the actual press blackout.

I don´t know what´re your intentions here, to speak about DooM3?
Allow me to laugh, you´ll soon find why...

masterhassan said:

hey try the coffee. it has a peculiar flavor... but i highly recomend it nonetheless

deadnail is right - why you havent offered him to try your famous Hassan chop? :)