Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

A CAVALCADE OF FLAMING, LIVID RAGE!!!!

GodDAMMIT am I pissed off!

First off, I get to work and this guy's wife tries to slit up his mistress with a carving knife. Cute. I kept asking people if the room smelled like bacon, you know, 'cuz there were two cops in it.

I asked my supervisor if we'd be getting 'hazard pay' like people in dangerous factories because of the crazy lovers with kitchen instruments. He said he doubted it, because it wasn't a normal part of the job routine. So instead I asked if we could get 'Crazy Bitch' pay. He laughed his ass off. I can see that on my next paycheck.

Normal Hours
Vacation/Holiday Pay
Union Dues
Crazy Bitch Pay

Also come to find out that my boss that videotaped all the women on my shift using the loo will be doing 2 years max, possibly less with good behavior.

Why? Well, it's not sexual harassment to video tape women shitting without their knowledge. Techinically that's eavesdropping. He doesn't even have to register as a sex offender. All the stalking charges against his sister in law have failed. GODDAMMIT.

This means that if I tell a girl at work she has a nice ass I will be given a harsher penalty than he got. God I love Michigan law! Where's my fucking shotgun?!

Now then, I am *********ENFLAMED*********** in searing hatred right now over the fucking ARA. Yes, this is actually the FIRST time I've updated one of my online articles.

http://www.deadnail.f2s.com/journal/01-28-01

I suggest you read it now if you haven't. I want to know what you feel on this issue. This is important political stuff... I'd also like to know what the higher-ups, namely Linguica, think about this. Also, if you've already read it, READ IT AGAIN. I went back at it.

All I can say is, thank god I don't live in America.

However, something that pissed me off today: the local county council just revealed that we're living less than three miles away from a fucking radioactive field.

So now I'm going to glow in the dark. Great.

Those knife-incidents occur in Holland a lot too... But that kinda sh*t mostly happens when people go out and pick a fight. You don't see it while you're at work here... At least, not till this moment...........................!!!

Don't care. I live in Canada. There's no hate, violence, crime or racism here. No siree. You can come live here too. Just leave your guns at home :) We also have the best weed in the world. If something pisses you off you can just fry your brains 'til you just don't care anymore.

-Peace.

You dislike the Michigan law, the ARA?? You should take a look at our government... God, it´s a really funny one.

Every Day´s news :

° Someone made "dissappear" a couple of million dollars.
° Another guy falls into the corrupt category (so far we have like 126,983)
° Some assassin with 70 charges against him gains freedom due to "overpopulation in the prisons"
° Exiled tyrans who look for peace here misteriously leaves the country, altough we have like 100 cops watching each one of them.

It´s so terrible common, that we just laugh at this things. On a "purity" test made by some organization that analizes how corrupt a government is, we got a 3 on a scale from 1 to 10 (really corrupt).

NiGHTMARE said:

All I can say is, thank god I don't live in America.

However, something that pissed me off today: the local county council just revealed that we're living less than three miles away from a fucking radioactive field.

So now I'm going to glow in the dark. Great.

Ehhm, Nightmare, I don´t want to bother you, but what are those tiny purple blobs on your hand?? And what´s all about that horned tentacle that grows from your neck? some kind of costume?

NiGHTMARE said:

So that's why you Canadians are so soft and peace loving :)

On the fence is the place to be baby, 'cause on one side it's quicksand on the other is a minefield. Practice your balancing act or learn to fly......

Stphrz said:

Don't care. I live in Canada. There's no hate, violence, crime or racism here. No siree. You can come live here too. Just leave your guns at home :) We also have the best weed in the world. If something pisses you off you can just fry your brains 'til you just don't care anymore.

-Peace.

That sounds pretty damn good to me. I'm working on it. ;)

The weed, not Canada I mean.

Stphrz said:

-Peace.

HAHAHA, you just keep convincing yourself of that... Just yesterday my friend's mother was run down and killed by some drunken Russian diplomat. The bastard was then deported, where they claim he, if convicted, will be sent off to the labour-camps. Yeah, he'd better be fucking convicted, diplomatic-immunity be fucked!

Anyhoo, yeah deady, Canada isn't that great I assure you, but the buddha is damn fine around here and the cops are pleasantly lax.

S./

I was being sarcastic :P 'cept about the weed part. That's totally true as I'm sure you already know :)

Zaldron said:

Ehhm, Nightmare, I don´t want to bother you, but what are those tiny purple blobs on your hand?? And what´s all about that horned tentacle that grows from your neck? some kind of costume?

lol :)

Stphrz said:

On the fence is the place to be baby, 'cause on one side it's quicksand on the other is a minefield. Practice your balancing act or learn to fly......

God gave Canadians such a wonderful country, clean fresh air, mountains with views to die for, green green grass, shame he ferked it up by giving you such shite neighbours :)

No kidding. Us Cherokees had a great thing going on over here until you fuckin' Brits rolled around and messed everything up. ;)

Ample space, beautiful forests and plains, plentiful food, zero diseases and cultures with zero wasted from nature. Now look at it. I hope you're proud, heheh.

Trust me. You would have hated it back then. No Glocks......

:)

Zaldron said:

You dislike the Michigan law, the ARA?? You should take a look at our government... God, it´s a really funny one.

Every Day´s news :

° Someone made "dissappear" a couple of million dollars.
° Another guy falls into the corrupt category (so far we have like 126,983)
° Some assassin with 70 charges against him gains freedom due to "overpopulation in the prisons"
° Exiled tyrans who look for peace here misteriously leaves the country, altough we have like 100 cops watching each one of them.

It´s so terrible common, that we just laugh at this things. On a "purity" test made by some organization that analizes how corrupt a government is, we got a 3 on a scale from 1 to 10 (really corrupt).

fools run the goverment
sick for their policys
there words are valiant
but their hands are green
un end quest for power
taxes and mega sleas
don't belive a word of it
and all the fuck up things they say

- penny wise "my own contry"

Stphrz said:

Trust me. You would have hated it back then. No Glocks......

:)

Thank God for Austria!

I learned how to shoot first with a compound bow, before I was into rifles then pistols. I'm best with either a pistol or a longrifle, but I'm still pretty damn good with a bow. :)

..........smartass. Heheh.

deadnail said:

No kidding. Us Cherokees had a great thing going on over here until you fuckin' Brits rolled around and messed everything up. ;)

Ample space, beautiful forests and plains, plentiful food, zero diseases and cultures with zero wasted from nature. Now look at it. I hope you're proud, heheh.

Actually, in the early days the Brits got on pretty well with the natives. The French and Spanish were a different story though...

Yeah, here on today´s Argentina territory (and back then called el Virreynato del Rio de la Plata) there was like 15 different tribes, all gone.

And don´t forget the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas...

Guest JudgeDooM
deadnail said:

Thank God for Austria!

I learned how to shoot first with a compound bow, before I was into rifles then pistols. I'm best with either a pistol or a longrifle, but I'm still pretty damn good with a bow. :)

..........smartass. Heheh.

Geneva(Switzerland)is cool too...I'm happy to live here instead of Sicily, where my parents come from...

Forgive my ignorance of your country, but I would like to know more about it. Can you give me some of your opinions of the place you're at? At school we mostly focused on the countries with lots and lots of money... and that was before Hawaiian marijuana. :)