Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyonisis

somewhat related to doom

LOL check out this article I found... they list Wolfenstein 3D as one of the leading violent games

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/DailyNews/videogames010125.html

Oh and there's some doom in there too

Guest elyuca

naturally, its abc cough,assholes,cough,disney,cough.

Im really glad that this is going to end in a decade, or even less...
As soon as we get enough age to be considered as parents/adults, we´re not going to make this stupid things. I have a friend who lost his Diablo CD cause his mother saw the final cutscene (she broke the CD with her knee).

Violent media´s never going to dissappear, it´s involves a lot of money, and the aggresive behavior is one of the most oldest things humanity has. No one gives a shit about all those "violent" games. I mean, there´s probably dozens of millions of gamers in the world, while there´s something 10, 15 isolated events. It´s the common press-magnification scheme...

PC gamer lists doom/doom][ as the second most violent game ever!
(the first was mortal combat but that sucks ass)
king pin got 4th or some fing
I don't remember what carmaggedon got but it's gotta be high too

Hmm that's just a big load of bullshit. After I got my first comp I've actually been less aggressive. I think though my PC is not the reason, I just grew up. So violent games (or any games) don't mess with my brains in any way.

Wolf 3d more cooler that Doom2 becoz it was original, Doom3 must be good but simple and intresting ...
OMNIRAR sad Username, im gonna rip ya OFF!!!

Doomers ball shit snakes.