Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

i know its not about doom3 but its about sega

well what do you think?? i have 1 dreamcast, 1 controler,1 vmu, and 5 games.
sega gt
soul caliber
mdk2
hidro thunder
and sword of the berserk
, now do u think i should sell it, and what do u think is a reasonable price for it, or do u think i should keep it cus i know the dc is still coming out with games such as half life and some other ones.
what should i do??!!
\Screams in paint while yelling "what should i do?"
i used to have revolt( best game ever) but my bitch friend broke it( i kicked his ass really bad and pushed him down some stairs)
but he payed me $30 for it.=)
i also have trick style but it stopped working so i now use it as a coaster for my drinks.
if i do manage to keep my dreamcast, should i buy bleemcast for it? cus i know the dreamcast has win ce and that has allot of promises for it!

At this point you can get brand new Dreamcast games for $20 and a DC itself for $99, so if you see it you're not going to get a whole helluva lot. Might as well get some games you always wanted and have a nice collection to reminisce over in a few years.

I still have my TI-994A. =)

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about Bleemcast. It was due only about EIGHT months ago. If it EVER shows up just be happy.

Mate, I still have my ZX Spectrum +2, in perfect working order. We've got a couple of fried ZX81s and a crapped up +1 in the roof too :)

I was planing on getting a Dreamcast, so I can play all of the emulations and games out on the net for it. Like the Quake DC, or Doom DC, or even the tons of emulators so I don't have to lug out the SNES and bag o games, just one CD. ^_^

...oh yeah, and Half-Life DC too. Ugah, me like games. :^)

Test-0

NiGHTMARE said:

Mate, I still have my ZX Spectrum +2, in perfect working order. We've got a couple of fried ZX81s and a crapped up +1 in the roof too :)

I've got a spectrum +2 and a +3 and an amstrad cpc
all workin'